2022 Opponent Injury Reports

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Clemson starting defensive end Xavier Thomas sustained a foot injury over the weekend that will sideline him for up to six weeks, Tigers defensive coordinator Wes Goodwin confirmed Monday.
Thomas ranks among Clemson's best overall players and is a two-time All-ACC selection on the defensive line. He posted 21 tackles, 6.5 tackles for loss and 4.5 sacks in 2021.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The next guy up per Our Lads is grad transfer. Dl is junior or above.
Looking at ol - they have several sophomores and juniors.
Maybe new system will cause issues.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I don't like seeing any person get hurt and Clemson is very deep and talented in the DL, but i'll take any little thing that goes GT's way.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
The Florida State Seminoles have lost starting right tackle Bless Harris for the season, football coach Mike Norvell announced Wednesday.
He is the second FSU offensive lineman to be lost for the season, joining Kayden Lyles, who was hurt during fall camp.

The Seminoles' depth will surely be tested after both players transferred in to help FSU add veteran experience and depth to an offensive line unit that has struggled over the past several seasons. Even without Harris, the unit played one of its best games in recent memory in a 24-23 win over the Tigers.

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
The Ole Miss media is saying it is all Jaxon Dart at QB this Saturday due to a shoulder injury suffered by their Co- Starter. The reports are the other QB was not dressed out for practice earlier in the week. Of course, from a practical standpoint Dart will probably be more prone to give the ball up rather than pulling it on RPOs. If I am Coach Thacker and Coach Collins - I am keying on their talented RBs and put them behind the chains on second down.