2022 Baseball Ticket Exchange

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'll get this started this year. I have two season tickets which will be available most of the time. (Section 8, Row 9)

Several criteria -
1) Must be a GT fan / student so I'll give preference to people who have posted here.
2) Must be vocal and heckle appropriately.
3) No cost but ask consider donation to A-T Fund at some point in your life.

I won't be going to the Friday Wright State game if held Friday, but may fly down for Sat / Sun game. Currently a lot of rain forecast for Thursday / Friday.

PM me if interested.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll also have plenty of tickets available this year. Send me a private message if interested.

2 Seats, section 4, row 9. These are the first section of bench seats on the 3rd base side, just a couple rows back I think, in the aisle between section 3.

I'll start off with free tickets to Tech fans, especially for folks who are willing to offer potential ticket trades to other games so I can bring some more family. I'll probably hold on to some of the good weekend series until that week, so please don't ask for those way in advance unless you're looking to make an offer.

That being said, I really just want butts in the seats, so feel free to reach out early and often.

Wright State:
I'm holding Friday for now, but Saturday and Sunday are available.

GT ChE 1992

Georgia Tech Fan
I have one (1) ticket to Sunday's Opening Weekend Game (2/20) that I will not be able to use. If someone is interested, please direct message me. Ticket is in Section 4 row 16 on the third base side.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I've got two tickets available for Saturday and Sunday. Need to heckle appropriately and consider donating to GT Athletic Assn.

I'll be sitting elsewhere in the stadium, so I'll be watching you! ;)

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
I also have 2 tickets available for Friday's game vs. UGa for any Tech fans that want them. And as Nuke stated, we can see you! So no Red!

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I have 1 ticket available for tonight's (Friday 3/4) game vs Ugag for any tech fan who wants it. General admision. Message me if interested.

Thanks,