2022 Atlanta Braves

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I hear you, buddy. I’d build him up to you, if I could. That way us teaming up together would produce another 10 year-212 mm. contract. We both know pitchers don’t get the long term deals from the Braves. On the other Tech website, they want to send him down or DFA Ian Anderson. I tried to point out that his inconsistency is due to the longer, more complicated stride in his windup. He knows about it, and it straightens his pitches, causing them to move up or hang in the zone. When he shortens or compacts the stride process, changes speeds between 80-94 mph, the movement on his pitches becomes much better. I’m not a pitching guru, but because of his good showing in the postseason, I would stay with him in MLB and keep the vote of confidence. Nothing to be gained in Gwinnett every 5 days, at this point. Throwing on the side between starts, you know Kranitz is pointing to the mechanics. It’s not the Kyle Wright thing where you move him to the furthest point left on the mound rubber.

When they all wanted to dump Dansby Swanson at the beginning, I pointed out that he was opening up with his left hip. It’s primarily locked in now. Small things make a big difference in results. Easy to talk about for me, however habits are more difficult to change at their level.

And, just like that, Anderson sent to AAA.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yeesh. I guess the whole 'man the Padres gonna be beasts when Tatis gets back' take aged like old milk.

And if you're willing to buy the 'ringworm medication' excuse, I ask you if you'd take the 80-game suspension, tarnished reputation, potential depression of future earnings ..... over ringworm medication?

If so, I got some stellar beachfront property in Macon for sale. Swarm discount.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Yeesh. I guess the whole 'man the Padres gonna be beasts when Tatis gets back' take aged like old milk.

And if you're willing to buy the 'ringworm medication' excuse, I ask you if you'd take the 80-game suspension, tarnished reputation, potential depression of future earnings ..... over ringworm medication?

If so, I got some stellar beachfront property in Macon for sale. Swarm discount.
Yeah, I don't buy that excuse for a minute. It's a shame because he's a talented player and didn't need it.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yeah, I don't buy that excuse for a minute. It's a shame because he's a talented player and didn't need it.

And now he's given people all the ammo they need to discredit him.

And ok, so you don't buy the excuse. But will you buy the beachfront property in Macon?

Get in on the ground floor of this opportunity, TH.

$$$$

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
So Spencer Strider, with all the confidence in the world after a poor outing, tells the world that the Mets are lucky, getting hits on weak contact, and basically challenges them to prove him wrong. THEN he goes out in his next start against them and shuts them down. Umm, hello, go ahead and get this man some bigger pants! Definitely gave the team a confidence boost and reminded them that we are the DEFENDING Champions!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Safe to say the guy Ozuna's been in the oven and is just about done here.

Apparently arrested for DUI last night ... er this morning?

Smmfh

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
I saw that. MLB doesn’t have a suspension policy for DUI. There’s still 2 more years on that contract.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Maury: 'Aaaand the paternity results are in. Atlanta Braves ........ you are the father."

Houston Astros:
Shock Disbelief GIF by The Maury Show

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m watching the Savannah Bananas waiting on the Braves. It’s actually pretty entertaining and has some interesting rules.

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
The most frustrating thing about being a Braves fan is that the Mets keep winning.

With the way the playoffs are structured now, winning the division really matters. The WC team that advances to the NLDS will go into Game 1 with their #3 or #4 starter. That means the division winner can throw their ace twice in a 5-game series while the WC team will only be able to use their #1 and #2 pitcher once each.