2022 Atlanta Braves

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Pulse check Braves fans.

I'm a big Freddie fan; but I'm not emotionally attached to Braves either. How are y'all doing re Freddie's transition to LAD?

We're fine. It's fine. Never better.

Sad Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Pulse check Braves fans.

I'm a big Freddie fan; but I'm not emotionally attached to Braves either. How are y'all doing re Freddie's transition to LAD?
Eh...kinda figured he'd put one over on us being the first series against his former team and all. Other than that, I really haven't paid too much attention to him out there. I hope he's happy with everything. I'm more focused on whose in a Braves uniform now. Hopefully the lineup gels soon and we get Acuna back. May go catch a rehab game down in J-ville. I'm kinda numb to the slow starts so my panic button is on the other side of the room at the moment. Lots more baseball to be played.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Pulse check Braves fans.

In a 7-4 loss last night, Frederick’s solo didn’t really factor in the loss. Ynoa will be one of the three to go down on May 1st.

Matt Olson is the real deal. Did he let the bounty of players traded for him, bother his performance? No. I think he leads the MLB in just about every offensive department. His defense is everything as advertised. He’s from Parkview H.S.,built a house here prior to the trade and wants to be in Atlanta full-time.
When his agent called him, relaying the Braves have offered him 8 years- he asked if those were all guaranteed. He seems very humble. The first thing he does when he gets to a base, is to turn and chop at the dugout with a smile.
I would be surprised if he has a detractor on the team.

Franco and the Nats. looked good in the series vs. Atlanta, taking 2 out of 3.

Freddie who, now?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Oh and I still can't stand this ... Olson guy. If that's even his real name.

What with his awesome glove and equally awesome bat, his apparently impeccable character, excellent fit, and dashing good looks .... I mean, besides all that, what else is there?

I mean, he's not Freddie so ....

homer simpson whatever GIF

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
@kg01 - Hey good buddy; Google or Bing the wife Nicole Olson. She’s been with him since the low ranks of MiLB. They just got married late last year. Hope that fills in that last blank for you?

Also, Matty Bat & Glove gave about a mill and a half to the Braves Foundation.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
@kg01 - Hey good buddy; Google or Bing the wife Nicole Olson. She’s been with him since the low ranks of MiLB. They just got married late last year. Hope that fills in that last blank for you?

Also, Matty Bat & Glove gave about a mill and a half to the Braves Foundation.

I mean, that's cool if you're into that whole 'being charitable' and 'giving to the community' thing.

Let It Go Whatever GIF by Hannah Bronfman

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
It was bad enough when I had to choose between Braves (Sports South on Comcast) and Tech) ACCN on YoutubeTV).

Now I have to subscribe to 4 different services to watch 1 team. It’s not just the Braves, either. Tech is on multiple services, USMNT is on multiple services, etc.

I pay more than I’ve ever paid for TV and It’s never been more difficult to watch sports. I’m 5 miles from Truist and I can’t watch the Braves on TV. Even with an MLBTV subscription, it’s blacked out locally.

Cable companies are training people on how to use VPNs and search for pirated feeds.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It was bad enough when I had to choose between Braves (Sports South on Comcast) and Tech) ACCN on YoutubeTV).

Now I have to subscribe to 4 different services to watch 1 team. It’s not just the Braves, either. Tech is on multiple services, USMNT is on multiple services, etc.

I pay more than I’ve ever paid for TV and It’s never been more difficult to watch sports. I’m 5 miles from Truist and I can’t watch the Braves on TV. Even with an MLBTV subscription, it’s blacked out locally.

Cable companies are training people on how to use VPNs and search for pirated feeds.

Preach. I bet this is a boon for these cloudy stream sites, which ...... .

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

.... maybe that's what 'they' want.

MLB out here switching to a pirate stream business model. This is like when MtV went from a music thing to a trashy TV thing?