2022 Adidas Swag Watch

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Again, why the number 0? Can't you hear the UGa kids saying "0? yeah, that's how many games your team wins each year!" Just don't get it. Who would buy a jersey with the number 0? I specifically wouldn't buy it because it's a weird/odd number on a jersey. Typical Tech and Adidas. šŸ™
I think the 0 is a rendering. The title of the product says #1. So it probably comes in #1.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Again, why the number 0? Can't you hear the UGa kids saying "0? yeah, that's how many games your team wins each year!" Just don't get it. Who would buy a jersey with the number 0? I specifically wouldn't buy it because it's a weird/odd number on a jersey. Typical Tech and Adidas. šŸ™
I don't waste any time worrying about what mutts think, if you can even call the rubbing together of their two brain cells that.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer

MidtownJacket

Staff member

Peep the wordmark. This is the first time i've seen our custom font that we've used since 2018 in anything besides "GEORGIA TECH"
This came out early last year.. It is a nice light weight and is part of the parley ocean plastic line

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

Attachments

• 99D0FEF5-57D7-420A-A2A2-B3CA1D9D3CAF.jpeg
    99D0FEF5-57D7-420A-A2A2-B3CA1D9D3CAF.jpeg
    424.3 KB · Views: 31

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Mine arrived about 30 minutes ago via Lasership. Came from NJ. There was no action until Tueaday night when it showed the carrier picked them up. Then shipped to Smyrna last night and out for delivery around 7:30 this morning. Got here about 9:35am.