2022 Adidas Swag Watch

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
NEW adidas polo, available on Fanatics sites.
View attachment 12800
ryan reynolds hd GIF

CEB

Helluva Engineer
More mismatched sleeves, yay...
Thank you for your interest! We at Adidas are doing our best to manage material shortages and supply chain issues, but we are not immune to these market factors affecting multiple industries throughout the US and the world. Unfortunately, gold right sleeves are currently back ordered. May we interest you in a tank top?

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I just don't understand. If that mismatched sleeve was white, I still wouldn't like it, but it probably would be more pallatable. I still say ugly. And, I bet the gold is still the sand on this shirt, not the darker gold from the new unis.
The new jerseys aren't a darker gold. There's the metallic gold, and then the same gold that we've had all along with adidas.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
We’ll just got two quart.. half zips ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ in and can confirm sizing for anyone who is interested.

This one is super thin and the L fits well.

This one, I wont keep - it just looks like you’re wearing a vest and I can’t unsee it and it makes me feel silly. I would have gotten the XL (measures the same width across as the L in the first top.

Last edited:

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I just don't understand. If that mismatched sleeve was white, I still wouldn't like it, but it probably would be more pallatable. I still say ugly. And, I bet the gold is still the sand on this shirt, not the darker gold from the new unis.
Yeah, "sand" is now GT gold. The darker gold is a one off I believe. I hate sand.... This truly is one ugly shirt

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
The new jerseys aren't a darker gold. There's the metallic gold, and then the same gold that we've had all along with adidas.
The pants on the new unis definitely look closer to our "old gold" that is historical. I know there is some metallic on the numbers/stripes. I was hoping they would change to the deeper gold and drop the sand. I know you love Adidas, but I don't. I will buy none of this mixed sleeve color nonsense. And, whoever picked "sand" as Tech gold is probably the same confused individual who likes to make Navy seem to be a more important color than white or gold.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
The pants on the new unis definitely look closer to our "old gold" that is historical. I know there is some metallic on the numbers/stripes. I was hoping they would change to the deeper gold and drop the sand. I know you love Adidas, but I don't. I will buy none of this mixed sleeve color nonsense. And, whoever picked "sand" as Tech gold is probably the same confused individual who likes to make Navy seem to be a more important color than white or gold.
You’re going off release pics with weird lighting. It’s the same Tech Gold that was chosen years ago.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
95% of them have been heat sealed since 2017. May have been a blue one here or there that had an embroidered graphic.

I probably check fanatics, B&N (now Fanatics but has a few different things), RWstore, Dicks, Academy, Hibbett, at least once a week (yes I have a problem)
Most have been heat transfer. I have 2 different Tech adidas polos with embroidered graphics. Honestly I prefer the heat transfer.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
We’ll just got two quart.. half zips ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ in and can confirm sizing for anyone who is interested.

This one is super thin and the L fits well.

This one, I wont keep - it just looks like you’re wearing a vest and I can’t unsee it and it makes me feel silly. I would have gotten the XL (measures the same width across as the L in the first top.
Is the top more of a golf ‘wind breaker’ type? I golf a good bit so I think in terms of those clothing styles.