2022 Adidas Swag Watch

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
Vine Wtf GIF

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of items to come... NEW adidas hoodie sweatshirt available on Fanatics sites.
View attachment 12790
WTF? Adidas refuses to just make quality simple stuff. They always gotta make it goofy/slimfit/or mostly navy.

This is almost a shot at the "gold only crew" 🤣

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of items to come... NEW adidas hoodie sweatshirt available on Fanatics sites.
View attachment 12790

My God...that thing looks like a visual representation of our arguments about school colors and apparel design.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 12790
Yo **** Adidas

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Y’all say some wild stuff on here

Adidas poverty?
Adidas has a different focus than other brands. Adidas I would say is more focused on lifestyle, soccer, and Olympic sports. Nike & UA is really focused on American sports and focusing on football/basketball/baseball. Adidas has a creative team that seems a little foreign/European? Or Gen Z? Nike for sure has some goofy stuff, but I think you get more quality base apparel from Nike than Adidas. I prefer Adidas shoes because I have a wide foot and Nike is as narrow as narrow gets across them Adidas, and New Balance. But for perspective, I miss the old style of clothing example below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=geo...h=750&dpr=3.5#imgrc=Tf4MLo6HNdb7gM&lnspr=W10=

That was PEAK college apparel. Not too thick sweat shirt. Cotton. And comfortable as hell. Cotton Nike Tshirts as well were easily the best. Seen here...

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/xqQAAOSwuXxhyfL-/s-l400.jpg

these tshirts are so damn comfortable. Beats the hell out of the new blended shirts that have a slim fit design.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I have realized somewhat recently that no one is designing anything for my age, physique or preferences. I also realize that I buy 10x the amount of stuff for my kids that I do for myself. Manufacturers probably realize this too.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I have realized somewhat recently that no one is designing anything for my age, physique or preferences. I also realize that I buy 10x the amount of stuff for my kids that I do for myself. Manufacturers probably realize this too.
See.... I agree with you. Problem is I'm 31 and would spend more if it fit better or looked better. The country is focused around kids though... ughh..