2022 Adidas Swag Watch

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Only one of those have been a fairly recent realease. 99% of the most recent apparel has been blue which is a disgrace. We are not Notre Dame!
Look at the Fanatics site at which items are almost or completely sold out. Hint: it’s not the gold ones. The demand for gold apparel simply isn’t there. If you want more gold, people have to buy more gold.

For the ones that want gold; there’s plenty of it out there

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The hoodie looks good.
We’re showing a lot of athletic-cut gear, which is great if you don’t have a gut. We probably need more gear that helps out the guys that drive by the gym and don’t stop.
100000%. Why they think everyone is fit is stupid. We want adidas branded gear that fits the average overweight male.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The greatest era in GT clothing was 2000s Nike gear. It was simple, cotton, and fit extremely well. Not this bs athletic cut and odd designs. TAKE ME BAAACCCKKK. Just bought $200+ worth on Ebay and Poshmark tonight.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Look at the Fanatics site at which items are almost or completely sold out. Hint: it’s not the gold ones. The demand for gold apparel simply isn’t there. If you want more gold, people have to buy more gold.

For the ones that want gold; there’s plenty of it out there
Gold apparel sells out faster than every other color every time. We never had this issue until Adidas. It’s terrible

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Tech Bookstore—I was in there last week and saw some adidas stuff I haven’t seen on any website, some of these may have been in there for a while, as it's the first time I've been in there in quite a while...
View attachment 12653
View attachment 12654
View attachment 12655
View attachment 12657

There was 30 different golds before adidas
It looks like there still is.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
https://www.fansedge.com/en/adidas-...869-1060739952?_ref=p-BRLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0
EBE1F57B-0A5E-4865-92D5-33531C6E1D84.jpeg

Ordered this shirt in navy and white and went with my standard men’s large size. It is possibly the worst fitting Georgia tech adidas shirt I’ve ever tried on. Fits more like a men’s small or kids large, quality is very cheap. In terms of quality, it’s like a free giveaway shirt they throw into crowds at games.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
https://www.fansedge.com/en/adidas-...869-1060739952?_ref=p-BRLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0
View attachment 12689
Ordered this shirt in navy and white and went with my standard men’s large size. It is possibly the worst fitting Georgia tech adidas shirt I’ve ever tried on. Fits more like a men’s small or kids large, quality is very cheap. In terms of quality, it’s like a free giveaway shirt they throw into crowds at games.
Crap.... I ordered it in an XXL (normally and XL) and now I'm super concerned. Ugh....

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas backpack, available on Fanatics sites. This is kind of cool, we appear to be the 1st kids on the block with an adidas backpack for this year--I'm assuming this is the type the athletes will be getting issued to them this year.

1658427842442.png

1658427967396.png

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas backpack, available on Fanatics sites. This is kind of cool, we appear to be the 1st kids on the block with an adidas backpack for this year--I'm assuming this is the type the athletes will be getting issued to them this year.

View attachment 12727
View attachment 12728
Definitely getting this for my son for back to school.

Probably start seeing a few more pieces of apparel cone out too with back to school stuff already coming out.