2022 Adidas Swag Watch

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Adidas quality is bad though, I think Nike would be better.
Honestly, I was a big Nike guy but I felt their quality dropped drastically over the last 5 years. Hell, I think both them and adidas use the same material for all clothing amd I think adidas might be slightly better. I think the name Nike makes us think the quality is better than it really is.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
What adidas have you been buying?
The stuff they sell at the bookstore, ****'s, etc. The only piece of Adidas gear I have from the last 3 years that hasn't started falling apart is a hat.
Honestly, I was a big Nike guy but I felt their quality dropped drastically over the last 5 years. Hell, I think both them and adidas use the same material for all clothing amd I think adidas might be slightly better. I think the name Nike makes us think the quality is better than it really is.
Maybe it has - the last time I bought anything from Nike was probably 2010, but it was better quality than the stuff I've gotten from Adidas.

JacketFan137

Banned
gotta get a pair of those sweet nikes too.. hahah
yeah lowkey that’s probably a compliance violation haha

i know from experience that in college athletics wearing the wrong brand can get you in trouble. i’ve seen guys get sent back to the locker room when they wore adidas socks at a nike school or vice versa

MidtownJacket

Staff member
yeah lowkey that’s probably a compliance violation haha

i know from experience that in college athletics wearing the wrong brand can get you in trouble. i’ve seen guys get sent back to the locker room when they wore adidas socks at a nike school or vice versa
No doubt. Maybe Jeffy has an under the table NIL with Nike. Just kidding - good goodness, just kidding. Don't @me NCAA Investigative Division.

In other news, I *think* this is new, unless I just missed it:

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas hat, available at Hibbetts.
1645035231492.png

1645035289157.png

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
The second one isn't too bad. The first one should be something that gets shipped as excess for sale in third world countries. Flying to Atlanta this weekend and will checkout the bookstore for a new hat