2021 season

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
through 42:00. Great chat and insight. Super excited and high on 21 team, incoming class and momentum. Awesome stuff. Worth the listen.

For those hungry to listen to baseball talk about GT, great positive podcast.

Summer ball discussion starts 52min mark

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
honestly, wouldn't listen beyond 52 min.... just talking about summer leagues and nothing exciting....unless you're bored or driving....

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
through 42:00. Great chat and insight. Super excited and high on 21 team, incoming class and momentum. Awesome stuff. Worth the listen.

For those hungry to listen to baseball talk about GT, great positive podcast.

Summer ball discussion starts 52min mark
Definitely worth the listen. Coach Hall says A.Wilhite is returning. Not sure we've heard that definitively, yet. Only senior returning... Hall's words. (y)(y)

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer

Smart dude: “Georgia Tech ended up being that perfect fit for me,” he said. “Coming into the program, as well as coming into my academic career. I’ll be able to pursue a master’s in quantitative and computational finance. It’s one of the best programs in the country for financial engineering.”

graduate transfer highlight

Not sure I like the term "financial engineering" applied to Tech. I've known of companies engaging in "financial engineering", and most of the time it does not work out well...

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Hearing those initial murmurs... football season may be moving to Spring. Couple of questions/comments:
1) Would this be good or bad for Ga Tech baseball? I say overall... good with just more spectator traffic on campus to fill up Russ Chandler. UNLESS... it creates a perceived need to create a bunch of doubleheaders (2 Fri, 1 Sun) to avoid baseball and football (both at home on same Saturday).
2) This would certainly (for sure) IMPROVE the odds that I manage to get to Atlanta for a baseball weekend... especially if a football game were part of the deal/schedule.
3) Not sure when a spring football season would begin; but if it were "early" in the semester... then perhaps this move will force baseball to accelerate the plan/proposal that pushed baseball back (to the right) to de-conflict as much as possible. That proposal originally targeted 2022 as the earliest we'd maybe see that.