2021 season tix

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Anybody heard anything about season tickets yet? My account rep has been resigned in the GTAA so I don't have a good contact.

The ACC schedule is too be released this Thursday and therefore our full schedule will also be released.

I know Georgia Southern is already taking renewals and selling season tickets.

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I received a call from the ticket office last week to advise that the applications would be out soon and to see if I had any questions. I think they might be a little nervous about renewals since COVID still looms, but I am betting we will be ok by the fall.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
This past season I got moved to the upper East Stands from the West due to social distancing requirements. I really liked the upper East Stands. I would like to keep the seats I was in. Very good view of the field.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
This past season I got moved to the upper East Stands from the West due to social distancing requirements. I really liked the upper East Stands. I would like to keep the seats I was in. Very good view of the field.
I likewise started sitting in the Upper East from the West two years ago and prefer the UE. It's also closer to where my wife drops me off east of 75/85 due to my ailing knees.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I likewise started sitting in the Upper East from the West two years ago and prefer the UE. It's also closer to where my wife drops me off east of 75/85 due to my ailing knees.
Think about knee replacement surgery got mind done in Sept feels great now I was walking the day of surgery and did not use a walker or cane. sleeping the first couple of nights was a little hard. I even cut the grass 4 days after surgery. Did the shots to the knee for 2 years but got where they didn't work.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Think about knee replacement surgery got mind done in Sept feels great now I was walking the day of surgery and did not use a walker or cane. sleeping the first couple of nights was a little hard. I even cut the grass 4 days after surgery. Did the shots to the knee for 2 years but got where they didn't work.
Sounds like you did great. I'd like to know your surgeon. Just about everyone I know wasn't doing much but PT for weeks.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Or that you need to answer calls from unknown numbers. For some reason, the GTAA never leaves voicemails.
I agree. I know for a fact that I didn't return a couple of phone calls that I think were from the Georgia Tech campus last week. The caller did not bother to leave a message.