2021 Season Tickets

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I have a hypothetical question for you guys in the upper north. If you were given the opportunity to sit in the lower north stands, just to the west of the main student body, would you elect to move there? Not trying to be controversial, but the students don't use that section and just wondering if the view would be better. I've heard fans like the upper north because they can see the plays develop better.

You are exactly right. Sitting in the UN gives you a much better view of the field as far as watching plays develop. For instance, on the blocked kick return in 2015, I could tell when Austin turned the corner that he had a real shot at taking it to the house. The down side is that its a tad more difficult to tell on close short yardage calls whether we made the line to gain or not.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
You are exactly right. Sitting in the UN gives you a much better view of the field as far as watching plays develop. For instance, on the blocked kick return in 2015, I could tell when Austin turned the corner that he had a real shot at taking it to the house. The down side is that its a tad more difficult to tell on close short yardage calls whether we made the line to gain or not.
I fixed this whenever I sat up there by just havign my phone running espn for replay.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I have a hypothetical question for you guys in the upper north. If you were given the opportunity to sit in the lower north stands, just to the west of the main student body, would you elect to move there? Not trying to be controversial, but the students don't use that section and just wondering if the view would be better. I've heard fans like the upper north because they can see the plays develop better.
I wouldn't... But that's me.

Love the ability to see the field from Section 216, Row 9.

Even as a student in the early 80s I preferred the upper East seats to the seats down below.