2021 Schedule

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Any idea what capacity will be for it? Announced attendance was 45K in 2019. Would they curtain off the upper deck?
I don't expect full capacity due to Covid. Even with the vaccine and all. I expect, 30%-40% capacity or its just moved back to Bobby Dodd.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Any idea what capacity will be for it? Announced attendance was 45K in 2019. Would they curtain off the upper deck?
I have heard through the grape vines that they are hoping for full capacity this season but are fully expecting to be at 50% or less for games.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
I have heard through the grape vines that they are hoping for full capacity this season but are fully expecting to be at 50% or less for games.
1612299667956.png

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I’m definitely going to make the drive to South Bend in November but I think I’m gonna make it down for the UNC game too!
Hopefully the Falcons play the Lions the next day. Make an entire football weekend of it!

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Friedgen ran a multiple scheme with option triple option as well as play action. He ran each scheme based on his players and QBs. Schemes are used when you can not match talent....like Georgia Tech most years. CPJs scheme was to get blocking numbers and force the defense to play with discipline which many defenses can not. Study offense for the last 40 years to understand.
Tech ran read option, and even some triple option this year. 40 years of experience of studying offenses but we ran many of those plays you said we are missing in the first drive of the season.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I wouldn't bank on that. Todd is trying to keep morale and hopes up. We won't have a clearer picture until June-July. Again, hoping for full capacity but fully having the backup plan for last years situation. Also ways to improve last years situation.
Aren't you the pessimist! You may prove to be right, but I fully expect this whole thing to start petering out in late Spring and by mid-summer everything will be back to normal...full capacity at restaurants, sporting events opening back up, etc etc

Anything less than that will be a dramatic over-reaction, as case counts and all other measures will be very low by then.

There...the optimistic view for your edification! :)

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I’m definitely going to make the drive to South Bend in November but I think I’m gonna make it down for the UNC game too!
Hopefully the Falcons play the Lions the next day. Make an entire football weekend of it!
Falcons v. Lions ...... is that considered football?

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
Quick question, would ESPN+ stream our games? Do they only stream games that aren’t on network TV or ACCNetwork?

Quick question, would ESPN+ stream our games? Do they only stream games that aren’t on network TV or ACCNetwork?
ACC Network, ESPN, ESPN2,ESPNU, ESPNEWS, ABC games will not be on ESPN+.... They will be on WATCHESPN (sign-in via cable/Satallite/Cord Cutter provider) RSN will be on FOX SPORTS SOUTH/Southeast or FOX Sports Go app (or Balley Sports Go App) which you will use your able/Satallite/Cord Cutter provider to sign in and watch.