2021 Offseason Work Out Program

Milwaukee

Banned
Appears to me he is getting results.
He’s the real deal. Had a random friend in Nevada reach out the other day asking “Man who is that S&C guy at Tech all over Twitter. Dude gets people amped tf up”. He has no affiliation with GT whatsoever and saw him on Twitter. That’s called trending for you young bucks, and it’s normally good.

No cap.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Appears to me he is getting results.
Not talking about strength gains, and not just talking about Caralla’s tweets. It’s an overall comment. We’ve been real good with the sizzle and talk on social media, and then we get punched in the mouth on Saturday’s and the results haven’t been good. Ready to be the one getting the better end of the punching on Saturday’s.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Not talking about strength gains, and not just talking about Caralla’s tweets. It’s an overall comment. We’ve been real good with the sizzle and talk on social media, and then we get punched in the mouth on Saturday’s and the results haven’t been good. Ready to be the one getting the better end of the punching on Saturday’s.
Because we haven’t had a good experienced QB who could lead a team since Thomas left. How hard is that to figure out. College football isn’t about strength and conditioning (it helps), it isn’t about schemes (it helps), it isn’t even that much about coaching (it helps). It’s about having quality players make quality plays and the most important one is the QB position. As that position goes so does the team. No different than baseball - you could have the greatest manager, and All Stars at every position but if your pitcher isn’t legit you will lose more than you win. It’s just been so long for GT fans to have seen this in person that we forget how Shawn Jones and Joe Ham, and Godsey willed GT to wins by putting the team on their backs and saying LET’S GO! GT is about to be back but I hate to put it on one young man, but it’s all on Sims right now. If it comes together we’ll have our Joe Ham/Charlie Ward type guy.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
Not sure what you are expecting Caralla to do here. We have made amazing gains in S&C. He does not draw up game plans. I'm pretty sure he is not calling plays. He is not the qb coach. He is doing what he was hired to do and doing a damn good job at it. If his motivational messages are going viral that is just good free marketing for GT. If you don't like what you are seeing on social media then you don't have to look at it.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Not sure what you are expecting Caralla to do here. We have made amazing gains in S&C. He does not draw up game plans. I'm pretty sure he is not calling plays. He is not the qb coach. He is doing what he was hired to do and doing a damn good job at it. If his motivational messages are going viral that is just good free marketing for GT. If you don't like what you are seeing on social media then you don't have to look at it.
Wow, some on here are so dense. Did you read what I said? It wasn’t as much about S&C or Caralla. It just so happened that I commented under that. Have seen plenty of rah rah feel good tweets (again, from the entire staff and team). I’m just more of a results over rhetoric guy.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Wow, some on here are so dense. Did you read what I said? It wasn’t as much about S&C or Caralla. It just so happened that I commented under that. Have seen plenty of rah rah feel good tweets (again, from the entire staff and team). I’m just more of a results over rhetoric guy.
Well then you should and do know that results don’t come just by hoping for them. You can’t pass Calculus without first learning Algebra, then Geometry, then Trig, then Pre-calc. We can all argue where on the scale Collins began his quest to learn Calculus but obviously we aren’t ready to show Calculus results yet. In the meanwhile, guys like Lew and Collins are sweeping the floor, getting in new desks and computers so when we are ready to show results we are ready everywhere. I’m tired of the ups and downs as a GT fan. One year our offense is awesome and our defense can’t stop anyone. Then next it reverses. Or we are solid on both sides and yet we can’t make field goals. It’s always something. Collins appears to understand all this as he was at GT when were solid in all 3 phases. And we won. Collins is getting us a caliber of player we haven’t seen across the board since the O’Leary days. The results will come but we got a lot of studying to do because we had a teacher for a decade who loved him some Geometry but hated Trig!

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
Did you like watching DMo’s videos?

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
Damn, I thought this was a thread about the offseason workout program. Guess I'm dense as hell thinking we would actually be talking about that.