2021 Offseason Work Out Program

Vanillalite

Georgia Tech Fan
Not sure what you are expecting Caralla to do here. We have made amazing gains in S&C. He does not draw up game plans. I'm pretty sure he is not calling plays. He is not the qb coach. He is doing what he was hired to do and doing a damn good job at it. If his motivational messages are going viral that is just good free marketing for GT. If you don't like what you are seeing on social media then you don't have to look at it.
I mean some of his stuff has gone viral and that’s what all the other fans are saying. He can keep talking while tech keeps losing.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I mean some of his stuff has gone viral and that’s what all the other fans are saying. He can keep talking while tech keeps losing.

This guy is the S & C coach for crying out loud. He appears to be passionate about what he does. Are you suggesting he muzzle himself because the team has had a losing record and/or what other fans might be saying? Seems like a dull and timid way to approach his work and livelihood. I would suspect he could walk out this afternoon and have a job within a week because of his social media presence. Should we assume the trainers, academic advisors and dieticians around the program are bad at their jobs/stay off social media because the team only won 3 games last year too???. This stuff (sports) is supposed to be fun and entertaining. I think his videos meet that criteria.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
This guy is the S & C coach for crying out loud. He appears to be passionate about what he does. Are you suggesting he muzzle himself because the team has had a losing record and/or what other fans might be saying? Seems like a dull and timid way to approach his work and livelihood. I would suspect he could walk out this afternoon and have a job within a week because of his social media presence. Should we assume the trainers, academic advisors and dieticians around the program are bad at their jobs/stay off social media because the team only won 3 games last year too???. This stuff (sports) is supposed to be fun and entertaining. I think his videos meet that criteria.
And let's not forget this is FREE marketing for GT. Every little bit helps.

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks like Demetrius Knight is now rolling with the safeties. Would have liked to see him give The Will position a chance again with his speed.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Looks like Demetrius Knight is now rolling with the safeties. Would have liked to see him give The Will position a chance again with his speed.

I would assume with the transfer from Temple made his need in the QB room less. Either way, love to see a team player going wherever is needed for the team. And he seems to have excelled at every stop.