2021 NCAA Golf Championships

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I have played the course (both courses) a number of times in the past. In my mind, it didn't seem like the bear it appears to be this week providing you can hit fairways. Although to be fair, I didn't play the back tees (white tees only for this guy even in my "glory days") and under a tournament setup either. Also, it plays to a par 72 for us weekend warriors. I always played it in late September and October and don't recall much if any wind.
I believe it's set to par 70 for these kids but that only matters for ego. Really doesn't matter for match play. Just beat the other guy on the hole. This is good experience for our guys even if we don't make match play.

Deleted member 2897

Probably not going to catch anybody today. And that’s okay. We weren’t supposed to sniff the top 15. Been a great season.

WOW. Oklahoma State, who seemed to have this whole thing sewed up in a rout, is now leading by only 2 shots over Arizona State. OSU is +11 today, which is two shots worse for the day than Tech at this point. Lots of HIGH scores today which might have helped Tech if our guys had been able to have a good round.