2021 Baseball Ticket Exchange

mikegro

Georgia Tech Fan
How 'bout them Jackets!? What a great weekend to take the series from Louisville!

I'm looking for a pair of tickets for EITHER:
- Pitt Friday, 3/12 @ 7:00 pm
- Pitt Saturday, 3/13 @ 6:00 pm

I have a single ticket available for
- Pitt Sunday, 3/13 @ 1:00 pm
- Pitt either Friday or Saturday, 3/12 or 3/13 for the game that I do not get tickets for per above.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
How 'bout them Jackets!? What a great weekend to take the series from Louisville!

I'm looking for a pair of tickets for EITHER:
- Pitt Friday, 3/12 @ 7:00 pm
- Pitt Saturday, 3/13 @ 6:00 pm

I have a single ticket available for
- Pitt Sunday, 3/13 @ 1:00 pm
- Pitt either Friday or Saturday, 3/12 or 3/13 for the game that I do not get tickets for per above.
Mike...I’ll PM you

GT ChE 1992

Georgia Tech Fan
Looking for one (1) ticket to Pitt game series either on Friday (3/12), or Saturday (3/13), or Sunday (3/14).
Go Jackets!

WearGoldToGameDays

Georgia Tech Fan
Late to the game here, are single game tickets not available due to Covid?

if so, I’m looking to buy 3 tickets to the Pitt game on Friday. Please message me if you have any!

GT Bravo

Jolly Good Fellow
Willing recipient for anything anyone wants to part with for this weekend for the Pitt series. Either one or two. Thanks!

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Willing recipient for anything anyone wants to part with for this weekend for the Pitt series. Either one or two. Thanks!
I believe I still have 2 for Saturday, if you need them. I have your number from a previous transfer, so will contact you there.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Looks like we won’t be using the 3 tickets I have for tonight’s game. Any takers? Might need 1 for tomorrow instead...

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Looks like we won’t be using the 3 tickets I have for tonight’s game. Any takers? Might need 1 for tomorrow instead

SunBum

Georgia Tech Fan
Long shot, I know, but anyone got any ideas how I might could get 5 to this afternoon's game? Love to get my family out today to cheer on the Jackets in the wake of last night's ACC championship!