2021 Baseball Ticket Exchange

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I’m would very much appreciate an opportunity to acquire two tickets to either March 5, 6, or 7th game(s).

Thanks!!

SJ

georgePBurdell

Georgia Tech Fan
Anyone unable to use a pair of Louisville tickets for March 6th and 7th can contact me and I’ll put them to good use. Happy to cover the cost, of course. Go Jackets!

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I would really like to acquire two or three tickets for either Friday, March 5 or Saturday March 6 (Louisville) to enjoy the game with my son who is in PA school @ Mercer. If anyone has some that they can’t use, please let me know. Will be happy to cover the cost.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
Who needs tickets? I see multiple requests already for Louisville, so I'm just going to go with first person to respond to try and be fair.

I got 2 tickets for Georgia State on Tuesday.

I also have 2 tickets for the Sunday game against Louisville.

I'm really just looking to get a fan in my seats for most games, but with people offering money, it seems wrong to not at least get some beers out of it. Lets call it 1 extremely over priced Slap Flight ($10) per ticket. If you'd like them for free, please ask. It'll be yours, if no one else wants it.

I will likely also be offering up 2 Friday or Saturday tickets for Louisville sometime tomorrow, but am still figuring out the best day for the family.

Please DM me for interest in any of these tickets.

GT Bravo

Jolly Good Fellow
Who needs tickets? I see multiple requests already for Louisville, so I'm just going to go with first person to respond to try and be fair.

I'm really just looking to get a fan in my seats for most games, but with people offering money, it seems wrong to not at least get some beers out of it. Lets call it 1 extremely over priced Slap Flight ($10) per ticket. If you'd like them for free, please ask. It'll be yours, if no one else wants it.

I will likely also be offering up 2 Friday or Saturday tickets for Louisville sometime tomorrow, but am still figuring out the best day for the family.

I would love 1 or 2 for any weekend days. All set for Wed.
All the slap fights you want, lol.

PM if available. Thanks!

mikegro

Georgia Tech Fan
I have one ticket available for GSU tomorrow (3/2), Louisville on Friday 3/5 and Sunday 3/7. Message me to get one or more.

I'm looking for a pair of tickets for the Louisville game on Saturday 3/6.

GT ChE 1992

Georgia Tech Fan

If you have 1 ticket to Georgia State on Tuesday, I am interested. Let me know what to do next.
I have one ticket available for GSU tomorrow (3/2), Louisville on Friday 3/5 and Sunday 3/7. Message me to get one or more.

I'm looking for a pair of tickets for the Louisville game on Saturday 3/6.
I would be interested in 1 ticket to Louisville on Friday 3/5.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
I need a pair of tickets for the the Saturday or Sunday game for Louisville. Let me know what you have.

mikegro

Georgia Tech Fan
I need a pair of tickets for the the Saturday or Sunday game for Louisville. Let me know what you have.
I'm not sure who you are addressing this to, but I only have 1 ticket available for Sunday's game. I'm looking for two tickets to Saturday's game.

mikegro

Georgia Tech Fan
Last minute--I have a ticket available for a Jacket fan for today's game against GSU at 4:00! PM me and I can transfer it to you quick!