2021 Baseball Schedule

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
What is "normal" with uGag? Last year or previous years?
I think normal (in this context) is UGA is free to play/schedule 56-ish games. 30 SEC games over 10 weekends & 26 non-conference games (12 over four weekends & 14 midweek). It will be up to Ga Tech & UGA to "make it happen" on how their games get done.

ETA... Ga Tech's only open weekend I'm aware of is weekend #2 with EKU visiting weekend #1 & weekends #3-#14 covered by a 36 game ACC schedule.

Last edited:

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
I think normal (in this context) is UGA is free to play/schedule 56-ish games. 30 SEC games over 10 weekends & 26 non-conference games (12 over four weekends & 14 midweek). It will be up to Ga Tech & UGA to "make it happen" on how their games get done.

ETA... Ga Tech's only open weekend I'm aware of is weekend #2 with EKU visiting weekend #1 & weekends #3-#14 covered by a 36 game ACC schedule.
Now all they have to tell me is when I can renew my season tickets...

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Last edited:

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
I get my COVID vaccine on Friday and BASEBALL starts on Feb 19. I am ready to renew my season tickets and PLAY BALL!
make sure you research the vaccine Company you're getting. I've heard, haven't confirmed, the Moderna one is based off the HIV protein and therefore you'll test positive for HIV.....vs Pfizer's which has shown to be more effective across virus variants

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
make sure you research the vaccine Company you're getting. I've heard, haven't confirmed, the Moderna one is based off the HIV protein and therefore you'll test positive for HIV.....vs Pfizer's which has shown to be more effective across virus variants
Not the place to be getting info like this anyways... but whoever told this to you was likely mistaken. The vaccine leading to false positives on certain types of HIV tests was distributed in Australia and developed by CSL Ltd. There has been nothing like that reported in the US or for Moderna. However Moderna is also working on an HIV vaccine.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Any word on fans in the stands yet? I'm likely going back to the office in February, so sneaking over to Russ Chandler is a pretty solid way to spend a lunch break.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Boston College has revealed their "ACC Schedule"

Of Note:
-They open ACC play on the 2nd weekend (at Duke) Feb 26th.
-They do not have Ga Tech scheduled... if my math is correct, a 36 game ACC schedule means each team plays all but 1 conference opponent. We 'miss' BC.