2021 Adidas SWAG watch

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Adidas has updated the GT page on their website.

Screenshot_20211020-013047_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211020-013034_Chrome.jpg

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
Adidas wants blue to be our primary color so bad. And our AA is completely on board and complicit. Our primary athletic gear supplier thinks that our colors are blue and gold. Why should we be surprised.

Blue is our accent color. Blue is our trim color. Blue has a place in the GT palate. However it's obvious our entire merchandising and visual identity approach is to put blue front and center. They are brain-dead.

It sucks.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Adidas wants blue to be our primary color so bad. And our AA is completely on board and complicit. Our primary athletic gear supplier thinks that our colors are blue and gold. Why should we be surprised.

Blue is our accent color. Blue is our trim color. Blue has a place in the GT palate. However it's obvious our entire merchandising and visual identity approach is to put blue front and center. They are brain-dead.

It sucks.

Ummm….
8B6EA6D4-3F72-4027-BF5D-8325C0619E7B.jpeg

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
To the gold gear question:

Just got this in last week, the fit is a little looser than other Primeblue stuff but still feels TTS

View attachment 11454
Agree, got mine from on Monday. I was worried at about sleeve length, but at 6' 1" and 35/36" sleeve for dress shirts, the large was good to go. Too often long sleeve standard sleeves are not long enough.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
For those of you missing the gold adidas stuff from before, one is back and “college” gets you a discount

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Well, I just opened a support ticket with adidas.com for the all generic, blue items showing up on our page: https://www.adidas.com/us/georgia_tech

Supposedly, they found the error and will be fixing it within the next hour.. Who knows if that is legit - but that is what they say. Maybe there is more gear just waiting for us. Should know soon!
Good news they didn’t fix jack. Hah am following up for grins