2021 Adidas SWAG watch

Nixon_Corral

Georgia Tech Fan
NEW adidas Premier jersey #21, available on Fanatics sites. (ON SALE for $89.99 right now at Fans Edge, link below).

Can't attach image....
Damn, I just paid full price the other day lol. Really like the jersey, though. Recommend y'all jump on this price if you want a 21 jersey, which many of us do for obvious reasons.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Was really hoping they’d make a Calvin throwback…. Missing a great marketing and sales opportunity by not doing it.
Of all years, this is the one to do it. HOF inductee & it’s 2021

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Well this is completely new news to me... Fanatics has taken over management of the GT Barnes & Noble website. I have no idea if this means they have also taken over the physical store? If they're on the website, does that mean that these items are now in the physical store? TBD

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
Well this is completely new news to me... Fanatics has taken over management of the GT Barnes & Noble website. I have no idea if this means they have also taken over the physical store? If they're on the website, does that mean that these items are now in the physical store? TBD

F. That fully explains why the bookstore website went to garbage over the past six months, as well as the merchandise in the actual physical bookstore. I couldn't believe what a joke the actual physical book store was in the middle of football season. So many things sold out. Not one single Tech gold hat in the whole store. They had a whole wall of the exact same hat.

This definitely means a LOT less variety, and a LOT less gold. The Legacy takeover of ramblinwreckstore.com is a big fat joke too. Might as well have stayed fanatics.

Everyone involved in merchandising at our AA is completely incompetent. 2-3 years ago, Stansbury does a poll on what fans want, gold is the overwhelming winner, and things have actually gotten worse (in everything). Tech fans just simply aren't allowed to have nice things at all.

The only bright spot is section103, which thankfully GT has nothing to do with other than licensing.

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
The only bright spot is section103, which thankfully GT has nothing to do with other than licensing.
+1000 for Section 103. We bought some shirts - really nice quality, fresh designs, and fast shipping. I had to email them due to an error on my part and the guy couldn't be nicer.

thecrowdedbooth

Georgia Tech Fan
+1000 for Section 103. We bought some shirts - really nice quality, fresh designs, and fast shipping. I had to email them due to an error on my part and the guy couldn't be nicer.

Great brand. I know promotion isn't allowed, but you can use the code "CROWDEDBOOTH" for 10% off your first order with section103.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Go to https://www.collegebasketballstore.com (a sub. of fanatics???) and use code PLAY30 to get 30% off. Best I could get at fanatics with their codes was 25% for the.

Men's adidas Gold Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets 2021 Sideline Primeblue Quarter-Zip Jacket.​

• Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
  • Primeblue is a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic — upcycled plastic waste intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines
  • Lightweight jacket suitable for mild temperatures
  • Zipper garage
  • Mock neck
  • Heat-sealed graphics
  • Droptail hem with side splits
  • 1/4-Zip
  • Long sleeve
  • Machine wash, tumble dry low
  • Officially licensed
  • Imported
  • Brand: adidas
1634055920916.png

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I posted this a month ago.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
They did not change the website until yesterday. I did not recall that it was a done deal.
To be honest, I don't know all the details or when it became official. I was at a friend's birthday party last month and saw another friend for the first time in about a year or so. She works for a company that is direct competition for B&N/Fanatics for merchandising and fanware. She actually oversees all the operations at Auburn, Clemson, Alabama, tOSU, Michigan, uga, ND, and a bunch of others. Every time I see her I complain about the horrible job B&N is doing and she commiserates. She's tried to get into GT and hasn't been successful. She told me that Fanatics bought a percentage of B&N as part of taking over the apparel merchandise and fanware at these stores. She told me it happened last spring. That would be consistent when the B&N website and the bookstore went radio silent regarding merchandise.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I am about to order the gold primeblue polo on Adidas.com. Again, for those who have it, is it TTS or does it run small or big? I am a 6' guy with very long arms, but I only weigh about 172. I don't like the sleeves to be t-shirt length on these polos. But, I also don't want the body of the shirt to be huge. So, I usually order large, but in some shirts, I order medium. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I am about to order the gold primeblue polo on Adidas.com. Again, for those who have it, is it TTS or does it run small or big? I am a 6' guy with very long arms, but I only weigh about 172. I don't like the sleeves to be t-shirt length on these polos. But, I also don't want the body of the shirt to be huge. So, I usually order large, but in some shirts, I order medium. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Pretty TTS, slightly snug in the sleeves, the sleeves are not short.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Pretty TTS, slightly snug in the sleeves, the sleeves are not short.
Buzz: I appreciate your input.

Not sure what you mean by "snug in the sleeves", unless you mean because of huge biceps, which I do not have. :)

Also, "pretty" is a very difficult word to interpret. I like my polos slightly loose, although I don't want them to look like a loose dress. :) I guess I will order the large, but I am basing this on previous orders of "aeroready" polos that ran on the small side. In my mind, the short sleeves on my 2 aeroready polos (I have a blue and gold) are too short. Both at about 19" from the center of back. 20-21" is about perfect.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Buzz: I appreciate your input.

Not sure what you mean by "snug in the sleeves", unless you mean because of huge biceps, which I do not have. :)

Also, "pretty" is a very difficult word to interpret. I like my polos slightly loose, although I don't want them to look like a loose dress. :) I guess I will order the large, but I am basing this on previous orders of "aeroready" polos that ran on the small side. In my mind, the short sleeves on my 2 aeroready polos (I have a blue and gold) are too short. Both at about 19" from the center of back. 20-21" is about perfect.
Tight on the biceps, which I don't usually deal with, I'm prob average on that front. I'm 6'-0" and 175ish and a L fits me right. "pretty" is a qualifier, because this is somewhat subjective.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Tight on the biceps, which I don't usually deal with, I'm prob average on that front. I'm 6'-0" and 175ish and a L fits me right. "pretty" is a qualifier, because this is somewhat subjective.
Thanks, Buzz. I think the L will be my best guess then.

One last question - is the material fairly soft, or it is "plasticky" and rough? Thanks again.

P.S. I sure wish Adidas would give us a quarter zip (not paper thin) with pockets in gold.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Thanks, Buzz. I think the L will be my best guess then.

One last question - is the material fairly soft, or it is "plasticky" and rough? Thanks again.

P.S. I sure wish Adidas would give us a quarter zip (not paper thin) with pockets in gold.
material on overall shirt is thin, soft-ish, the "flair" on the sleeves is rubbery.