2021 Adidas SWAG watch

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Primeblue polo fits True to Size for me. I’m 6’-0” 175, wear a L. It’s an interesting material, and the striped shading on the sleeves is a tactile rubbery material. Overall, I dig it, the gold looks really good.
I usually wear a large as well, as I am 5'11 and 1/2", 170. Are the sleeves t-shirt short, or are they down within an inch or so of the elbow? The last sideline gold one I purchased, I did not like the short sleeve length. Thanks.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I usually wear a large as well, as I am 5'11 and 1/2", 170. Are the sleeves t-shirt short, or are they down within an inch or so of the elbow? The last sideline gold one I purchased, I did not like the short sleeve length. Thanks.
Sleeves down to within an inch or so of elbow on me

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Regarding no new adidas items at GT B&N or on their website yet, this is from a manager at the store:

"We order our fall line from Adidas a year in advance. The orders are placed on our end, but Adidas has not responded to any of our requests for an ETA. We understand that this is not the response you are looking for but unfortunately, we are at the mercy of numerous supply chain and staff shortage related delays. Once the items ship from Adidas then they will show up on our website."

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Regarding no new adidas items at GT B&N or on their website yet, this is from a manager at the store:

"We order our fall line from Adidas a year in advance. The orders are placed on our end, but Adidas has not responded to any of our requests for an ETA. We understand that this is not the response you are looking for but unfortunately, we are at the mercy of numerous supply chain and staff shortage related delays. Once the items ship from Adidas then they will show up on our website."

This relationship has been disastrous!!! No way everyone is getting their items and we’re being placed on hold.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
There is no way this smaller level site should be getting its 2021 gear before the schools B&N.

You highlighting other schools B&N not getting their initial installment tells me this is not an Adidas issue.
I mean, both Fanatics and Ramblinwreckstore.com already have lots of items, so I'd say it seems not to be an adidas issue, but a B&N one.

Also-- holy moly that third party Miami site has TONS of gear..... very jealous.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

Our bookstore and Adidas SUCK

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
No new jerseys, no new hats...this may be the first season I buy nothing new to wear to the games....Adidas aint that great.
There will be hats, there have been many new hats by adidas every season. There are some new hats on ramblinwreckstore.com right now, and there will be more on Fanatics soon, and eventually at the bookstore. You just have to pay attention and then jump on them when they come out, because the best ones sell out.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I’m disappointed with what we have seen so far from adidas. It definitely feels like we are the little brother getting less attention and focus.

That said I always was an adidas guy for cleats and gear through soccer and rugby. So I was happy to return to the three stripes. Just wish we got more attention and love on releases.

They didn’t do Jack for our ACC champ win and that still annoys me.

#EyeRoll