2021 Adidas SWAG watch

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas items on ramblinwreck.com. These are just some of them. I assume there is more to come.
1626092834856.png
1626092853152.png
1626092868210.png
1626092885618.png
1626092899866.png
1626092913635.png
1626093057307.png
1626093073746.png
1626093089888.png
1626093117564.png

Milwaukee

Banned

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Yep. only thing I’ve gotten from Adidas was a t-shirt when they
initially launched. Most stuff is pretty bad.
The t shirt I got when they first launched has held up, and the Jerseys since I don't wear them (just display), but both polos fell apart immediately, and a lot of their designs are just bad.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
The t shirt I got when they first launched has held up, and the Jerseys since I don't wear them (just display), but both polos fell apart immediately, and a lot of their designs are just bad.
I've had my polos for years, haven't had any trouble. Their designs are remarkably similar to what Nike does. Not sure we could possibly have a provider that people wouldn't complain about. My only complaint really is that it's obvious they provide more options (ultraboost, lots of colors in each item, etc...) to Miami, for example.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, you guys are really not even trying at this point

Used my reward dollars and got this for $17

A great, soft cotton everyday Tee with a retro look

Has that 90’s “The Game” brand look to it.

Milwaukee

Banned

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Riveting. I will also admit that I have a hard time purchasing any clothes at retail. My mom retired from Macy’s and the mark ups are ridiculous. With her discounts I get clothes at less than half of retail.

I also mainly wear outdoor gear(Stio/patagonia/mountain hard wear), non cotton tees and clothes that are good for hiking and camping. Just what I like personally.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Riveting. I will also admit that I have a hard time purchasing any clothes at retail. My mom retired from Macy’s and the mark ups are ridiculous. With her discounts I get clothes at less than half of retail.

I also mainly wear outdoor gear(Stio/patagonia/mountain hard wear), non cotton tees and clothes that are good for hiking and camping. Just what I like personally.
I mean, that's cool. Different strokes for different folks, as they say. Lots of polyester options for active/outdoors purposes. I wear the Creator shirts when I go camping/hiking.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I also live in Wyoming and our Kmart is finally being replaced by Target so my access to GT merchandise is obviously limited. The only chance I get to try things on is when I visit ATL in our off seasons. And the last time I had a chance. GT baseball game—the bookstore was closed. D’oh!!

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
This is quite possibly the best thing Adidas has made. Amplifier cotton blend. Of course they immediately ran out of my size and it will probably never be restocked.

View attachment 10855
I got this one, I love it, best cotton shirt they've done yet, IMHO. True to size. That stinks on your size availability, really gotta jump on stuff right when it comes out--keep an eye out though, it may show up at bookstore or Ramblinwrek.com, or who knows Fanatics may even re-stock it, that does happen.