2021 Adidas SWAG watch

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas creator t shirt, available at Dicks.
1625739065994.png

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas items available on ramblinwreckstore.com.

So, this is a very interesting development, and it will be fascinating to see how this develops, as I assume this is just the beginning of new items arriving for this season on this site. They are indeed, apparently, ordering items from adidas independently of the bookstore and Fanatics--will they end up with more gold items? Will they follow the results of the fan survey from last season? Very small sample size of adidas items thus far, so don't take too much from it yet. Regardless, I think it's great that we now have another separate outlet that will be ordering and providing Tech gear--the more options the better.

1625835771990.png
1625835840319.png
1625835857804.png
1625835886221.png
1625835908786.png

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Not bad. I see fanatics has a decent selection of adidas stuff. I’m just not a fan of the Dri Fit polyester material. For the gym? Yea. Everyday? Not my thing.
Just keep in mind that the Amplifier stuff is 100% cotton-- and the ramblinwreckstore.com site is doing a good job of accurately labelling material so far, which Fanatics does not always do well.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Just keep in mind that the Amplifier stuff is 100% cotton-- and the ramblinwreckstore.com site is doing a good job of accurately labelling material so far, which Fanatics does not always do well.
Yea. I noticed that last year. Those are actually good, soft material and fit they way I like. Getting off topic a little. Section 103 sells great fitting soft cotton material! If you like them slim fitting stay true to your normal size. If you prefer baggy, def go up a size.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas items available on ramblinwreckstore.com.

So, this is a very interesting development, and it will be fascinating to see how this develops, as I assume this is just the beginning of new items arriving for this season on this site. They are indeed, apparently, ordering items from adidas independently of the bookstore and Fanatics--will they end up with more gold items? Will they follow the results of the fan survey from last season? Very small sample size of adidas items thus far, so don't take too much from it yet. Regardless, I think it's great that we now have another separate outlet that will be ordering and providing Tech gear--the more options the better.

View attachment 10799View attachment 10801View attachment 10802View attachment 10804View attachment 10805
My question is why are Tshirts FORTY DOLLARS on the school store??? 40!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Sorry, but the tshirt is worth 25 max
.. and that is being generous. Make it $15 and I'd consider it.

If it get washed along with "fabric softener" you are screwed.

Screen print / heat press = CHEAP vs. embroider / applique / stitched = better quality

At $25 or more you should get a better "quality", long lasting image on clothing. JMO

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
.. and that is being generous. Make it $15 and I'd consider it.

If it get washed along with "fabric softener" you are screwed.

Screen print / heat press = CHEAP vs. embroider / applique / stitched = better quality

At $25 or more you should get a better "quality", long lasting image on clothing. JMO
Wear it while you shower. Body wash and rinse. Problem solved lol