2021 Adidas SWAG watch

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas long sleeve Creator shirt. Not clear if Polyester or blend…Usually Creator series is 100% Polyester.
1624656983398.png

Milwaukee

Banned
NEW adidas long sleeve Creator shirt. Not clear if Polyester or blend…Usually Creator series is 100% Polyester.
View attachment 10743
Nope. Get rid of everything except the GT and then stick the adidas logo directly underneath. I could help Adidas so much, they’re so bad.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
I like buying the Adidas merchandise but I’m really liking the Section 103 stuff! Looks good and fits good too. Plus it a Tech guy so helping his business take off is a plus. But I do expect to see more from adidas this summer/fall since last year and a half was a wash....

I bought 2 shirts from Section 103 - great design, great fit, has held up well to washing so far. Go Buy Something

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I bought 2 shirts from Section 103 - great design, great fit, has held up well to washing so far. Go Buy Something
Just FYI, I did start another thread for non-adidas swag, such as Section 103. Big fan of what Section 103 is trying to do.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Some new items for other teams that give us an idea of some of the kinds of polos and 1/4 zips we MAY get this year, assuming production is more normal this season (we never got any polos at all last season). These are in the PrimeBlue series, which uses recycled plastics for the polyester material.
View attachment 10748View attachment 10750
I want the polo like Texas A&M has. I like that a lot actually

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas items available on Fanatics sites--Aeroready shorts and Sideline Coordinator Polo.
1624970124727.png
1624970134647.png

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
NEW adidas items available on Fanatics sites--Aeroready shorts and Sideline Coordinator Polo.
View attachment 10752View attachment 10753
The shorts are alright. The polo is disgusting.