2021 Adidas SWAG watch

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
It’s finally here

During the pandemic, a questionnaire was sent out to fill a void in our merchandise for:
  • Official Tech Gold apparel
  • Apparel with the new wordmark on it
  • Vintage logo apparel
  • More/better women's and youth options
Steven Little, the designer of approval to become an official licensee of Georgia Tech, meaning he can produce and sell merchandise with their trademarked logos and phrases on them. It is finally here

Please support!!!

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
It’s finally here

During the pandemic, a questionnaire was sent out to fill a void in our merchandise for:
  • Vintage logo apparel
Steven Little, the designer of approval to become an official licensee of Georgia Tech, meaning he can produce and sell merchandise with their trademarked logos and phrases on them. It is finally here

Please support!!!

How about a gold polo with GT on the chest?

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
It’s finally here

• Vintage logo apparel

Please support!!!

This is really great-- I'm gonna snag the Bobby Dodd Stadium shirt right now!

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
It’s finally here

• Vintage logo apparel

Please support!!!

Love it! Cool that fans took initiative for this. To have some legit Tech Gold apparel to buy now is awesome

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Share your thoughts and here are some possible templates you may like since it is live.

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
It’s finally here

• Vintage logo apparel

Please support!!!

That's great. Good idea

Milwaukee

Banned
Thanks Sed. How’s the fit on these? I need 3 of those hoodies asap! XXL I like my hoodies baggy just want to be sure of fit.

edit: Jesus, make that 4 hoodies. I just saw the Tecmo Super Bowl helmet hoodie as well. These look like comfortable gym swag.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Thanks Sed. How’s the fit on these? I need 3 of those hoodies asap! XXL I like my hoodies baggy just want to be sure of fit.

edit: Jesus, make that 4 hoodies. I just saw the Tecmo Super Bowl helmet hoodie as well. These look like comfortable gym swag.

Been told Navy Hoodies are in that athletic cut so they run small so size up. Gold hoodie is closer to TTS/looser

TheWhiteKenyan

Jolly Good Fellow
Share your thoughts and here are some possible templates you may like since it is live.

The Bobby Dodd stadium one would be an instant cop if it didn’t have “is my happy place” at the bottom