2021 Adidas SWAG watch

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Serious Question.. I wonder if Adidas is trolling us. Just straight abusing the brand.

1617650085860.png

MidtownJacket

Staff member
They go through phases of this. Sometimes they will have a few items and sometimes won’t. The only items I’ve seen before is the navy and gold football jersey, a basketball jersey and a 1/2 zip navy pullover.
Oh I know, I am not even saying the volume is the biggest problem.. I am saying they literally posted the polo, from behind and neither of the items have a GT logo anywhere to be seen.

haha

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Oh I know, I am not even saying the volume is the biggest problem.. I am saying they literally posted the polo, from behind and neither of the items have a GT logo anywhere to be seen.

haha
It just popped up today, more sizes and pictures should show up in next couple days.. or not. It might just disappear in a couple days never to be seen again. Such is the completely fickle nature of the adidas website.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Damn, that’s a beauty! The shame of it is, every time I’ve gotten a GT pullover, there has been an “event”—spillage, grease-smear, cat-barf, fall in the mud—leaving a permanent stain, within the first month of wearing it...

(edit) Purchase made. Thanks for the tip. Knock on wood, the cats won’t barf all over the box before I even open it.
Hrrmm...got the pullover today. It's NOT white, as advertised. The label says the color is "Cool Grey". I'm wondering if they screwed up my order...

Milwaukee

Banned
Hrrmm...got the pullover today. It's NOT white, as advertised. The label says the color is "Cool Grey". I'm wondering if they screwed up my order...
Just got home. Came here to post this as well. It’s not even close to white and as you said the tag even says Cool Grey. I think they screwed up the description on the site. I’ve reached out to fanatics as I’m a frequent flyer so I’m curious as to what they say. I’m keeping this one regardless because it’s super nice quality and it looks really good. But it’s grey it ain’t white. Hopefully they do actually have a White one and they ship me one for free.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Just got home. Came here to post this as well. It’s not even close to white and as you said the tag even says Cool Grey. I think they screwed up the description on the site. I’ve reached out to fanatics as I’m a frequent flyer so I’m curious as to what they say. I’m keeping this one regardless because it’s super nice quality and it looks really good. But it’s grey it ain’t white. Hopefully they do actually have a White one and they ship me one for free.
Thanks.

Let me know how that turns out. My plan is to just send it back at this point.

“Up with the Grey and Gold” just doesn’t work for me.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
At some point, we will meet, and it will be all “Hobbes and Shaw”. But the truth is that neither one of us is remotely close to being either Hobbes or Shaw.

But I’ll be closer...;)
More like..

ben affleck GIF by The Academy Awards

the presenters not the recipients

Milwaukee

Banned