2021 ACC and Competition News

slugboy

Staff member
I’m not saying these percentages are right, but when was the last time that Syracuse was arguably a “must win” game for FSU?

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
247 Week 4 ACC Power Rankings

9. GEORGIA TECH YELLOW JACKETS (2-2)
Props to Georgia Tech coach Geoff Collins, who used a close loss at Clemson to show his team they had what it takes to play well against a quality ACC opponent. The response was Saturday's resounding win in Atlanta against North Carolina, a Tar Heels team who entered the contest as a two-touchdown favorite. The Yellow Jackets are playing spirited at the point of attack defensively and you have to be impressed with the play of freshman quarterback Jordan Yates, who has quickly established himself as a leader. Georgia Tech will continue to play the role of spoiler the rest of the way.

Underlined that part. Makes me question how much attention they paid this past weekend. Not that he didn't over the last few games but I'm not sure that was the takeaway from Saturday night. But the ranking feels about right at this point. Bring on Pitt and let's find out if we're for real.

slugboy

Staff member
Just after the half, It’s pretty amazing that UVA
  1. Has only scored 16
  2. Has only given up 7

Miami???
Finding Nemo Hello GIF