2021-2022 GT Hoops tickets

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Looking forward to getting back into my old seats - section 104, row 5. Perfect view right down the GT bench. (great view of the court, too...)
I'm right over there too. One of the best views in the house and you can keep an eye on which recruits are in the house.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Man, if they get all the seniors back, or even just Jose, Ush and Bubba, it’s gonna be the hardest ticket to find in GT basketball history!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
We strong in here... 104 is by far the best section!

@GTpdm - I'm jealous of row 5 ...I've love to move closer and/or add another
We actually have three seats for just the two of us—when we picked them up in 2017, there was a block of three open, and they wouldn’t let us “orphan” that third seat. We give the extra ticket to friends or family, wherever possible.

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
Did we get charged for 2020-2021 tickets? Can't remember if the initial plan was to credit those seats for next year or if I still need to pay.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Did we get charged for 2020-2021 tickets? Can't remember if the initial plan was to credit those seats for next year or if I still need to pay.

You would have been charged middle of last year and then you needed to make the decision of refund, rollover, or donation.

You may want to reach out to your ticket rep.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Just got an email saying they are on sale. Went to the sight to check them out and all but one section are in the "Limited" availability! Great job gals and guys!!

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I would love to know who is coming back before I make my decision. Especially as I expect to be gone out of the country next year from mid January through the end of March.

I guess I will wait and try to get single game tickets for when I will be in the US.