2020 Washington Nationals Thread

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Juan Soto, was the NL P-O-T-Week.
Going into last night’s game.....
Washington Nationals are:

• 8-0 in their last 8 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
  • 11-1 in their last 12 road games vs. a team with a winning record.
  • 9-2 in their last 11 road games vs. a right-handed starter.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You happy now, @Milwaukee ?
...Nuke has lowered himself to smack talking because you started a Nats thread. You just drag everyone down a level (or three)

Bottom line.... Well played. (y)

I have little hope (<25%) the Os will be top 8 AL. So I'll talk while I can :)

TdF will take up most of Sept. Then Beesball in Feb. So there is something to look forward to.

I'm glad we've got this sprint MLB season though.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Carpal Tunnel, nerve damage diagnosed on Stephen Strasburg......
Aug. 22: To make room for Wil Crowe as the 29th man in today’s doubleheader, the Nationals moved Strasburg to the 60-day injured list, per Jesse Dougherty of the Washington Post. It’s a big blow for the defending champs who will be without their World Series MVP for the rest of the 2020 season. Strasburg will undergo surgery next week, per MASN.com’s Mark Zuckerman (via Twitter).

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Carpal Tunnel, nerve damage diagnosed on Stephen Strasburg......
Aug. 22: To make room for Wil Crowe as the 29th man in today’s doubleheader, the Nationals moved Strasburg to the 60-day injured list, per Jesse Dougherty of the Washington Post. It’s a big blow for the defending champs who will be without their World Series MVP for the rest of the 2020 season. Strasburg will undergo surgery next week, per MASN.com’s Mark Zuckerman (via Twitter).

I'll start the rumor... he & Acuna need to get of the Xbox.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Nationals broadcast team just said this (I assume it's real):
Max Scherzer is 109-0 with 5 or more runs [support]. W.O.W. That seems incredible.
That is pretty incredible. Definitely believable though with how dominant he has been.