2020 Ticket Exchange

BuckeyeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 4 tickets available for the UCF game on the Tech Terrace (Wardlaw Center).

Tickets include beer, wine, soft drinks, upscale catering, game programs, and padded chair back seats. Additional information in the link http://colgt.caboosecms.com/whatwedo/football/techterrace.

I'm selling them for a friend and he is looking to get his money back for $300 each. Please send me a DM if you're interested.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
I have 2 tickets for the UCF game for sale. Section 215 Row 27. I bought these for my son, but he won 2 tickets in the student lottery.

if this is the wrong place to post this, mods please move.

Suwaee

Georgia Tech Fan
This guy and his friend.

I’ve become a fan because he’s obsessed
Please text me 770-789-8606 if you have extras for sale or a suggestion where to buy.

Thank you! 47AF9341-2D0A-4348-A2CD-65E83FCF83A6.jpegC4201924-00F2-4388-AA6E-3ECE081C8261.jpeg

This guy and his friend.

I’ve become a fan because he’s obsessed
Please text me 770-789-8606 if you have extras for sale or a suggestion where to buy.

Thank you!View attachment 9043View attachment 9044
I got an email this morning indicating that single tickets were available. Checking to see how one (you) might be able to get them, I see that now the game is sold out. So unless you know someone who has tickets to sell, or unless someone has already contacted you, then StubHub seems to be you only option.

Awesome that tickets actually seem to be in demand for this game. Sure wish the same could be said for when we aren't limiting the number of fans attending the games. Just think how great it would be if Tech fans (not opponent fans) were scrambling to get tickets all the time. Maybe if things continue the way they started last week, even with a few hiccups along the way, next year we might actually sell out the stadium, and with mostly Tech fans.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Make sure you have Google Pay on your android phone to accept a transfer. I didn't at first try and it was a mess to correct. Multiple calls and emails. I finally got them on my phone yesterday.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 2 available for Friday. Section 215, Row 15. Row 15 is actually like row 7 or 8 above the walkway. $100 for the pair.

DH9387

Jolly Good Fellow
I have two tickets available for Saturday's game against Clemson. Section 208, Row 22, Seats 11 and 12. Seats in the same section are currently going for around $100 apiece on StubHub, but I will take $100 for the pair to make sure that they go to Tech fans.