2020 look ahead

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Lol It just happened to pop up on MSN for me. Showed the 2nd half of the GT, ND two game set.

Just thinking out loud. Going into the 2020 season and by that notre dame game we should have the recruits to be a top 15 team again. Think how much fun that notre dame game will be.

It should be a night game too.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Lol It just happened to pop up on MSN for me. Showed the 2nd half of the GT, ND two game set.

Just thinking out loud. Going into the 2020 season and by that notre dame game we should have the recruits to be a top 15 team again. Think how much fun that notre dame game will be.

It should be a night game too.

ND will be fired up facing an undefeated team with 2 consecutive national championships.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
2020 is the year we have notre dame 2 weeks before uga. Who do you invision being our starting QB?
Right now with the games listed so far and no dates set here's how i think 2020 will go. GT will add one more game against a punching bag in the next two years.

UCF W
@North Carolina W
@Pitt W
Clemson L
Miami L
@Virginia Tech L
@Syracuse W
Duke W
Virginia W
Notre Dame L
@UGAG W

2020 GT 7-4 and 5-3 in the ACC.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
I really hope LJ gets his chance because he appears to have a strong skill set for this offense AND would be the best passer we’ve seen in this offense. A QB like that could take this offense to the highest level this offense has ever seen. However, assuming all of the current candidates are available and healthy, if someone beats him for the job, they must be a hell of a player too. With the attrition and position changes we’ve seen at QB in the past, there’s no telling who we’ll even have available.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Totally agree that if the fans look ahead the guys playing the game may lose focus against the next opponent! I have always thought that my discussions about the team on anonymous internet message boards affect the psyche of the team whose never read my comments!!

Well, if they play better when I wear a certain shirt it is entirely possible that your internet postings have influence.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
2020 is the year we have notre dame 2 weeks before uga. Who do you invision being our starting QB?
Lets ask a few other questions everyone really wants to know about 2020 , what color will our home jerseys be in 2020 ? Will they have any Navy blue in them ? Will all our home games still start at noon ? Who will be our backup long snapper ?

Animal02

Banned
Lets ask a few other questions everyone really wants to know about 2020 , what color will our home jerseys be in 2020 ? Will they have any Navy blue in them ? Will all our home games still start at noon ? Who will be our backup long snapper ?
The bookstore already has shirts for the game.

Attachments

• IMG_20171020_120803307-600x800.jpg
    IMG_20171020_120803307-600x800.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 52

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m inclined to say James Graham - although Jordan Yates could be in the mix as well.

(But given the tendency of CPJ to rely on experience over raw talent - not a bad thing, IMO - even if Yates looks awesome, I would lean towards Graham.