2020 Baseball Schedule

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Well... we can begin to build the schedule for the upcoming 2020 season. UGA's schedule is out. Mark your calendars for the return of the weekend series version of COFH.

Fri, Feb 28th @UGA
Sat, Feb 29th @SunTrust
Sun, Mar 1st @Russ Chandler

THWG!!!!

Edit... this should be 3rd weekend of season & final series before ACC play begins.
This should be a very fun season and i'm looking forward to it:):cool::D:smuggrin:

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Really hope CHOA isn’t losing funds because of this snafu. I would imagine this skiing event has been in the works for at least 18 months or so, and the schedule change for CHOA moving back to the weekend has probably only been known for 10-12. Hopefully somebody will be able to make up the difference for the ~10k tickets and donations that won’t be made. I don’t think I would want to take away the home games for the teams, because they are special and important, but the 4th game in March/April would be a pretty good idea. Even if they play it as an exhibition that doesn’t count against records. Auburn and Alabama play a charity classic in Birmingham every year for their children’s hospital that doesn’t count towards conference records.
Well it is still a charity game so let's just do our part and fill Coolray with GOLD! Order your tickets early so the dwags can't get their paws on them! THWG