2020 Atlanta Falcons News

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer

Deleted member 2897

Matt Ryan is a loser. I don’t mean that to sound so rude, but it’s like it’s in his DNA. Whatever it takes to lose is what happens.

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
Matt Ryan is a loser. I don’t mean that to sound so rude, but it’s like it’s in his DNA. Whatever it takes to lose is what happens.
This is an organizational thing. They have committed so much money and focused their philosophy on throwing the ball. They would have won a super bowl, won last week, and won today if they could run the football.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
If quinn isn't gone this week, I can see Arthur's reputation being tarnish. Complete failure of the staff

slugboy

Staff member
It’s officially Tank for Trevor time fellas.
Is that a reason to keep Quinn or get rid of him?

If you keep him, he'll win the last 7 out of 9 games, for some inscrutable reason. He's got a great shot of going 0-7 first though.

Deleted member 2897

Another day, another repeat. Say what you will about Matt Ryan and Quinn, but some people just have losing in their blood.

slugboy

Staff member
Jeff Shultz from the Athletic was reporting the same after the game.
Arthur Blank said “when I have something to say, I’ll say it”

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
It’s official - Quinn and TD our. Rick McKay taking over GM duties. Not sure who the interim will be. Don’t think it will be one of the coordinators.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Keeping Quinn this season was contingent on a payoff seed, and as of now that is looking very bleak . Something needed to change with the falcons, Quinn tried new coordinators and that didn't help. Falcons never were the same after that Superbowl loss