2020 Atlanta Braves News

Milwaukee

Banned
81E91E0E-5E0C-4CB4-BEED-413D1B769293.gif

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Come on, Braves brothers & sisters. Your silence is deafening. You got this...
John Belushi Lets GIF by swerk
Such little faith they have. Here they complained about Austin Riley, on The Hive, I had to sell them on giving Ozuna, Wright, Wilson a chance back in Spring Training. I mean the Dodgers have the #1 hitting team in baseball by stats. Their pitching is always top shelf and hallmark. They won the most games in the RS with 43 and Rays won 40(they won in 7, last night, after letting sub-.500 Houston win 3 in a row). If we knew that Soroka, Hamels, King Felix, Folty, Newk, all would not contribute to an Eastern title, Wild Card, DS and getting to the 7th game of the NLCS against the ever so difficult God’s of baseball, with Ian Anderson starting? And did any of us forecast him being the #2 guy on the staff?

Sure they can win tonight. There is a decent chance LA won’t take 3 games straight on a team that didn’t have one of their top HR hitters this short season in Duvall. Pache for President!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
4-3 Braves. Melon-Man keeps cardiology in business.
Washington got past them last year, because a baseball can take strange hops. Atlanta has been fortunate to have 4 quality starters at their disposal. How many teams could overcome what I described in the previous post? Depth!

So what do you gents. predict for tonight? National Fox @8:15 p.m.

Milwaukee

Banned
Please don’t lay an egg please don’t lay an egg please don’t lay an egg please don’t lay an egg please don’t come out flat please don’t lay an egg Please God stop hating Atlanta Please God stop hating Atlanta.

I’m perfectly calm dude.

Milwaukee

Banned
Bats are cold again. We are the Georgia Bulldogs of MLB.

And **** John Smoltz. I’m sure there’s a pill you have to take when you’re a former player to not be a homer but he took way too much of it. Stfu Smoltz

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I’m not sure why we have to watch this damn story on repeat for our entire lives. Plenty of blame to go around in this one, but if I had to pick one thing I’d say the base running the last few days pretty much lost the series.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Bummer. I guess it was a 28-3 lead after all....and we all know how that story ends for ATL teams.

Wait ‘til next year!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Ah well, #TheAtlanta-calypse strikes again.

If they had just one more solid starter, they're in the Series right now.