GT_EE78

Banned
it's 8:08pm tonight on Fox
Wilson v Kershaw - I think we have the edge there
Since Snit used up Ynot last night,Max must be goin in game 5

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Guys, if you got any moves to stave off the Atlanta-calypse, better go to 'em now.

Rabbits feet, not stepping on cracks, whatever you got. If you need to find a slumpbuster, go to the Golden corral and pick out a winner. I'm sure your wives will understand. Gotta do your part.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
We got this now......last night put us over the top...last night was kicking that field goal to go from 28-3 to 31-3. We might still collapse, but I think we have enough of a lead to hold on now...

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Momentum is only as good as the next day's starting pitcher. Today, the Braves' stunk.
And last night the Braves starter out pitched Kershaw.

Tonight I expect the Dodgers to bounce back because...well, see @kg01's quote above. Who we startin'?

After that thought, we got two solid starters. Only risk is if the Braves freeze up, and with Ozuna in there, I just don't see them doing that.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
And last night the Braves starter out pitched Kershaw.

Tonight I expect the Dodgers to bounce back because...well, see @kg01's quote above. Who we startin'?

After that thought, we got two solid starters. Only risk is if the Braves freeze up, and with Ozuna in there, I just don't see them doing that.

Braves won the starts they absolutely had to. Dodgers have won 1 of the 3 they absolutely needed so far.

Also, the eggsperts are ignoring the pucker factor with the Dodgers. They "have to" win the World Series to validate their run. That's some heavy, heavy pressure. They just might fold tonight.

GT_EE78

Banned
It's Tomlin v Buehler tonight on FS1
Is this a sleep deprivation trick to start at 9:08 pm?
Braves lost 10 in a row 1996-2005, Lets help Dodgers break that

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It's Tomlin v Buehler tonight on FS1
Is this a sleep deprivation trick to start at 9:08 pm?
Braves lost 10 in a row 1996-2005, Lets help Dodgers break that
I hope Josh can give us 4 innings with only a couple of runs scored. Beuhler was tough the other night, so we cannot let them have a big inning. I would much rather win tonight than have to depend on Fried tomorrow. No way do we want to be playing baseball on Sunday.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This is so wrong .... again, I know the Atlanta-calypse is still looming so nothing's set in stone, but this made me lol ...

rggnbehs1et51.jpg