2020 Adidas Swag Thread

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Yeah I got the short sleeve white hoodie when it came out with that slash zipper diagonally across your chest. It’s a pretty annoying accent. Would get this if it was pure white without the marble effect and had the zipper or the marble camp effect without the zipper, but the combo is too much. My wife would shake her head disapprovingly about me already buying too much GT gear (and in my honest heart of hearts inside that little wrangling reck in my mind, I would know instantly both that she was right and that o could never admit it out loud)

thanks Fam, it was cathartic to type that out here hahah

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Yeah I got the short sleeve white hoodie when it came out with that slash zipper diagonally across your chest. It’s a pretty annoying accent. Would get this if it was pure white without the marble effect and had the zipper or the marble camp effect without the zipper, but the combo is too much. My wife would shake her head disapprovingly about me already buying too much GT gear (and in my honest heart of hearts inside that little wrangling reck in my mind, I would know instantly both that she was right and that o could never admit it out loud)

thanks Fam, it was cathartic to type that out here hahah
Yea, if I buy anymore GT gear abs my wife sees it sitting on the door step we’re fighting lol. I have an insanely amount. It’s almost hoarder-ish lol

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas post season travel hoodie available on Fanatics sites.
I actually really like this. I saw the Washington version and loved it.

I wish there was a little more gold, like the zipper being gold would set it off.

This may be my first GT Adidas outerwear purchase ever. This is a marble graphic, not camo. I hope we get a paisley print hoodie/t-shirt one day. That would be TOO SICK

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Just to make everyone mad about the apparel we can’t get or have :sigh:
396D1F47-807C-4CA5-A9A2-FB2674D8C9EB.jpeg

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
The ATL marketing really goes too far when it replaces or becomes too prominent. It’s Georgia Tech, not ATL Tech.
Thumbs down
This is a poor take. Embracing your city is not going too far. Plus, they don’t even sell most of the ATL items. They’re mostly team exclusives or special one-off items. But if you’re concerned, here’s the best college baseball program in the country embracing their city:
FE74DD24-9018-4141-AAE5-065050F629EC.jpeg

Here’s Auburn embracing their entire state
1F32CA06-583D-48C7-971F-BC88CAFAF698.jpeg

Georgia loves “it’s Saturday in Athens”:
B26678BF-1B29-413D-B394-6020FFD70D4D.jpeg

Bama fans and players fondly refer to their campus being in T-Town
96B71B44-4028-41B0-9869-571226B13625.jpeg

I’m really not sure what the problem is here. When you don’t embrace your city you allow things like this to happen:
952FACA6-B0E4-4A43-8A61-9A32F51B8DF0.png

696060BC-9734-4BD4-8B7E-8FB4D1F4D6A3.jpeg