2020 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
For a program now based on "branding" selling a jersey that no one outside of this forum would know what it is makes little sense. A small change of a GT logo at the neckline would be perfect. All you need.

Doesn't have to be an EXACT replica.
I hear you. But if you are wearing this to a Tech game, which is the only time I wear jerseys, it's pretty clear.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I hear you. But if you are wearing this to a Tech game, which is the only time I wear jerseys, it's pretty clear.
Yeah, I’m not sure I understand the big deal some are making about this one not having a GT logo...the original didn’t, and where else would this be worn other than a GT game, which, as you state, makes it pretty clear what it’s for/what team it is. This IS a throwback jersey, and I can see Coach Collins wanting it to be as authentic as possible.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I wear jerseys on game days for away games.
I wear the navy one just around town. Has a slick look. I get complemented on it all the time.

Would love to wear this with the GT on it and have people ask questions about it. I wear GT gear so I can SHARE THE GOSPEL! Actively recruiting fans DAILY.

I have gained maybe 30 fans in the past 2 years. 8 of which bought season tix last year for this season.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I wear jerseys on game days for away games.
I wear the navy one just around town. Has a slick look. I get complemented on it all the time.

Would love to wear this with the GT on it and have people ask questions about it. I wear GT gear so I can SHARE THE GOSPEL! Actively recruiting fans DAILY.

I have gained maybe 30 fans in the past 2 years. 8 of which bought season tix last year for this season.
That's cool, keep it going! This one just would be a home game jersey and not a proselytizing jersey, you know?

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
So, I picked up the black jersey from Dicks (Norcross/Peachtree Corners store)--looks better in person than I thought it would. For some reason, the white jersey replicas bothered me, but in black I think it looks good. Got a $20 discount for joining Dicks membership thing, so only paid $55. Will be wearing it Saturday at the game!
Fair warning, this jersey fits a bit tighter than the premium white jersey I got 2 seasons ago— definitely could have gone XL

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
F23F871B-BFB1-4DC7-AE61-F45EBF8519D1.jpeg

So traditionalist are complaining about a traditional uniform being too plain?!?! LMAO

Yeah, I’m not sure I understand the big deal some are making about this one not having a GT logo...the original didn’t, and where else would this be worn other than a GT game, which, as you state, makes it pretty clear what it’s for/what team it is. This IS a throwback jersey, and I can see Coach Collins wanting it to be as authentic as possible.
I have a white jersey that I wear other times than for Tech games.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 9395

So traditionalist are complaining about a traditional uniform being too plain?!?! LMAO
Nah. Everyone knows that's penn state.

Outside of people on this board and extreme die hard tech fans they will have no idea what team this is if you just wear it in public.

If you just wore it around town people would think its a rec league flag football jersey