2020 Adidas Swag Thread

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I found a picture of the jacket. It is sold out on the site and most right now.
I was emailed by the bookstore letting me know it is not a yellow GT, but the official Tech gold and Georgia Tech is spelled out in the new font.

I said great! Send it over! 16 bucks for a fleece columbia jacket isn't bad at all. Its about the heaviest outwear I put on all year anyways.
Screenshot_20200915-110004_Chrome.jpg

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Went by the bookstore today, they have a few more Fall ‘20 adidas items out on the shelves in addition to the crew neck gold sweatshirt posted about previously.

They have 2 more of the new gold Creator short sleeve tees, they have the long sleeve Creator navy Together We Swarm tee, the navy slouch hat that says yellow jackets on the front, the color gradient hat (looks much better in person, actually kind of liked it), a new women’s navy hoody I haven’t seen anywhere before, a white 1/4 zip with 3 stripes on sleeve and GT logo on front I don’t recall seeing before, a new children’s tee, and the Under the Lights navy pants.

I know would have been better with pics—sorry!

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Went by the bookstore today, they have a few more Fall ‘20 adidas items out on the shelves in addition to the crew neck gold sweatshirt posted about previously.

They have 2 more of the new gold Creator short sleeve tees, they have the long sleeve Creator navy Together We Swarm tee, the navy slouch hat that says yellow jackets on the front, the color gradient hat (looks much better in person, actually kind of liked it), a new women’s navy hoody I haven’t seen anywhere before, a white 1/4 zip with 3 stripes on sleeve and GT logo on front I don’t recall seeing before, a new children’s tee, and the Under the Lights navy pants.

How would you describe the q-zip? Like a golf/performance quarter zip?

Thanks!

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

Are those 2 new gold shirts on the website?

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Why is it so hard for them to add these items to their website? I want a gold quarter zip but could be interested in a white one instead
From what I understand, the website isn’t handled by staff local to our bookstore. It’s B&N College corporate, and again, from what I’ve been told by staff, no one really knows when vendors are drop shipping/sending product to the local stores. Often times it comes straight there from the manufacturer with no advance notice. And the local stores aren’t set up to take product photos, write descriptions, etc. Corporate does that, but if the product didn’t come there first, then how do they? There have been many times items have come straight to the stores and never to corporate, and therefore never been put on the website. Look at the gold “T” caps for instance. They have been for sale for the better part of a year now, and have sold through a few releases. Yet just recently made it up on the website.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
How would you describe the q-zip? Like a golf/performance quarter zip?

Thanks!
@GCdaJuiceMan almost certain that the white 1/4 zip I saw in the store is actually this 1/2 zip shown in the Fall '20 Catalogue. It has a gold GT on left side of chest (can't recall for sure if embroidered or heat transfer, but I believe heat transfer). It's not on any websites, though, so you would have to purchase at the store.
1600272926625.png

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
@GCdaJuiceMan almost certain that the white 1/4 zip I saw in the store is actually this 1/2 zip shown in the Fall '20 Catalogue. It has a gold GT on left side of chest (can't recall for sure if embroidered or heat transfer, but I believe heat transfer). It's not on any websites, though, so you would have to purchase at the store.
View attachment 9031
Let me help you out here. Lol.

E29C65C1-9255-4E27-94C0-D92C2FBC0601.jpeg
51C523C5-F74A-4541-A5A6-6764C2565515.jpeg

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
From what I understand, the website isn’t handled by staff local to our bookstore. It’s B&N College corporate, and again, from what I’ve been told by staff, no one really knows when vendors are drop shipping/sending product to the local stores. Often times it comes straight there from the manufacturer with no advance notice. And the local stores aren’t set up to take product photos, write descriptions, etc. Corporate does that, but if the product didn’t come there first, then how do they? There have been many times items have come straight to the stores and never to corporate, and therefore never been put on the website. Look at the gold “T” caps for instance. They have been for sale for the better part of a year now, and have sold through a few releases. Yet just recently made it up on the website.
Actually Adidas themselves control what items of theirs is put on the website. That's why the selection is so ****ty and doesn't reflect all the items they have in store. They don't want our money apparently. Just take a look at the items they have for us on their own website, it's a joke.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Got my gold creator T-shirt. Fits TTS and your typical moisture wicking tee

1 issue. The lettering is scuffed!!! Idk how this got pass QA, or how so could pack and shup the T-shirt out looking like this
112CB8EB-5911-4CAD-A0FF-80FB5622D1F7.jpeg