2020 Adidas Swag Thread

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
D6C46F41-E076-47FC-A716-AB8D8163262B.jpeg

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Is this new?:
View attachment 8702
When someone has a good idea on size for this, let me know. Not sure if it runs true to size, large, or small. Thank you.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
New Creator long sleeve just showed up on Fanatics site.
1596471905160.png

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 8733
You know, none of these images reflect my shape. They should show how the shirts look on the typical older Tech fan.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
You know, none of these images reflect my shape. They should show how the shirts look on the typical older Tech fan.
These Creator shirts, if you size up one from normal (i.e. get an XL if you are an L), fit pretty much like normal tshirts. If you get your normal size, they are more snug than a typical cotton tshirt, which is how they are designed to fit. I size up one and it works well for me, normal fit.

Milwaukee

Banned
View attachment 8733

Like it but don’t love it. I’m the pickiest person on the planet but it’s the small things that Adidas does wrong that really make the huge difference. The adidas logo, the TECH font, and the GT logo would be perfect. The ugly background YELLOWJACKETS graphic just ruins the damn shirt. Come on, be CLEAN.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
These Creator shirts, if you size up one from normal (i.e. get an XL if you are an L), fit pretty much like normal tshirts. If you get your normal size, they are more snug than a typical cotton tshirt, which is how they are designed to fit. I size up one and it works well for me, normal fit.
With my shape, I don't need anything fitting snug and accentuating my convexity.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Like it but don’t love it. I’m the pickiest person on the planet but it’s the small things that Adidas does wrong that really make the huge difference. The adidas logo, the TECH font, and the GT logo would be perfect. The ugly background YELLOWJACKETS graphic just ruins the damn shirt. Come on, be CLEAN.
Just get the wordmark ones then, or the simple white logo one from B&N Site. Not all of Nike's looks are clean either, they both do a mix--I looked at other schools Fall '20 Nike offerings and looks like a distinction without a difference for the most part, in terms of Nike vs Adidas. I think you've just got logo bias, mang! For real though, by the end of the Fall release, I'm sure there will be more items you can pickily jump on!

Milwaukee

Banned
Just get the wordmark ones then, or the simple white logo one from B&N Site. Not all of Nike's looks are clean either, they both do a mix--I looked at other schools Fall '20 Nike offerings and looks like a distinction without a difference for the most part, in terms of Nike vs Adidas. I think you've just got logo bias, mang! For real though, by the end of the Fall release, I'm sure there will be more items you can pickily jump on!

No bias at all, I have a lot of Adidas gear bruh. Nike generally makes their designs cleaner, but they also make some fugly stuff as well.

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
I placed another order last week for a shirt & hat, and once again it takes a week for an item to be shipped and another week for it to show up. And, just like the last few orders, one of the items (hat) is on back order. The last two times those orders were never fulfilled. Frustrating.