2020 Adidas Swag Thread

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
Of the Adidas apparel on the bookstore website, only 12% is gold. That's pretty crazy. If you combine it with Fanatics it only gets worse. 8 out 9 new items on fanatics are navy.

Pretty much everything from the national merchandisers is all solid navy from Fanatics to ****'s to Academy to Kohls. Anyone who looks to those sites would never in a million years guess that our school colors are white and gold.

That said, on the gold (not navy/gold) merch that has been introduced through today, they finally nailed the branding 100% IMO and it's definitely an improvement. If they would just build the whole line around that instead of navy (while including navy options) we'd be getting somewhere.

Last edited:

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Pretty much everything from the national merchandisers is all solid navy from Fanatics to ****'s to Academy to Kohls. Anyone who looks to those sites would never in a million years guess that our school colors are white and gold.

That said, on the gold (not navy/gold) merch that has been introduced through today, they finally nailed the branding 100% IMO and it's definitely an improvement. If they would just build the whole line around that instead of navy (while including navy options) we'd be getting somewhere.
Spot on

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Just out of curiosity, how many of y’all have caught that these long awaited all gold Ultraboost have been up on adidas.com for a while now? There was no kind of official launch for them, they just appeared maybe a few weeks ago.

B677D88E-1FA8-4A2B-B051-A45DED3366AD.jpeg

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Just a head’s up regarding B&N GT website. Looks like same situation as last year regarding stock status of freshly released items. I tried to order the new Superlite Hat, as it was shown in stock on the site, I received an order confirmation followed by an email stating that the item is back ordered. Don’t know if that current situation applies to all the items released yesterday or not, but fair warning.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Really wish they had white stripes. Haha.

May grab them and throw white laces in them.
There’s actually stripes you can buy in any color and stick over them. I’m not sure of the site I saw them on but I remember searching adidas custom stripes and it took me to a couple. All White Or white blue white would look good

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
There’s actually stripes you can buy in any color and stick over them. I’m not sure of the site I saw them on but I remember searching adidas custom stripes and it took me to a couple. All White Or white blue white would look good
I've seen those. I'm curious how strong the adhesive is on the stickers. Would have to be pretty decent.

Milwaukee

Banned

I’d like to try these on the all white nmd or boosts

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I’d like to try these on the all white nmd or boosts

why wouldn’t you just buy the factory white Ultraboosts with gold stripes/accents?