2020 Adidas Swag Thread

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Do you just look past this part when you look at it? View attachment 8551
Oh, I saw it all right. I’m just pointing out the irony that Adidas doesn’t seem to want to do something like that for us. Two years with them, and I’m getting tired of hearing how they can’t really do “our” gold, and that we look better in navy blue, anyway.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Oh, I saw it all right. I’m just pointing out the irony that Adidas doesn’t seem to want to do something like that for us. Two years with them, and I’m getting tired of hearing how they can’t really do “our” gold, and that we look better in navy blue, anyway.

That't not "our" gold though... Not that it looks bad. Curious what you want Adidas to do with the gold that is on the ATL UTD jersey? Think they nailed the gold jersey last year.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
That't not "our" gold though... Not that it looks bad. Curious what you want Adidas to do with the gold that is on the ATL UTD jersey? Think they nailed the gold jersey last year.
I agree, the gold jerseys last year were great. It just seems to me that the majority of our game day uniforms since Adidas have been all over the map, with white and gold being treated as a last resort...but maybe that’s just me being a grumpy old cuss. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go shout some neighborhood kids offa my lawn, then yell at clouds for a while.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Its July. I'm waiting on some slick new gear to hit.

Do we think it comes in little by little. Like 1 or 2 a week for the next 2-3 months.

Or

We load up the 2 bookstore sites and all of a sudden we have about 12-15 new things?

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Its July. I'm waiting on some slick new gear to hit.

Do we think it comes in little by little. Like 1 or 2 a week for the next 2-3 months.

Or

We load up the 2 bookstore sites and all of a sudden we have about 12-15 new things?
It's pretty unpredictable, but I would expect clusters of new items to show up on Fanatics and adidas.com over next few weeks. GT B&N Bookstore I won't even hazard a guess, other than to say new stuff will show up at some point.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Yesss love that

It’s up on adidas.com, but I think it’s already been posted on this thread.

My bad, this is the zip. You’re looking for the pullover.

30cb85f17cee6d8ff107a25591c45278.jpg

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
It’s up on adidas.com, but I think it’s already been posted on this thread.

My bad, this is the zip. You’re looking for the pullover.

30cb85f17cee6d8ff107a25591c45278.jpg
This one is okay. The pullover looks nice. I hope it uses more than navy and white. I like how it was black, purple, and gold on theirs.

Id love gold, navy, with white outline.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Help me understand..why would you/we want receivers gloves? To wear?
I want them to get autographed. Also wear them to games. Love the look. Always wore them in high school as a TE. Found a pair of eagles gloves in high school and wore them at all games. Anytime I made a decent catch I'd show the fans the eagles logo on my hands. (We were the eagles in high school if that wasn't established hahaha)

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I want them to get autographed. Also wear them to games. Love the look. Always wore them in high school as a TE. Found a pair of eagles gloves in high school and wore them at all games. Anytime I made a decent catch I'd show the fans the eagles logo on my hands. (We were the eagles in high school if that wasn't established hahaha)

Ah. Ok.