2020 Adidas Swag Thread

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I haven’t seen this before today. Definite pickup for gym attire:View attachment 7877

Online that definitely doesn’t look fully black. Because you can clearly see a difference in color of the fully black sleeve cuffs, and the lighter color body of the hoodie. I’m wondering if it’s just the same hoodie I posted a week or so ago, and the difference is just the lighting?

Online that definitely doesn’t look fully black. Because you can clearly see a difference in color of the fully black sleeve cuffs, and the lighter color body of the hoodie. I’m wondering if it’s just the same hoodie I posted a week or so ago, and the difference is just the lighting?
It says black underneath the pictures. And it definitely looks fully black on my screen. I think the sleeve cuffs different color matches that of the draw strings. It's just darker than the rest of the shirt.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
It says black underneath the pictures. And it definitely looks fully black on my screen. I think the sleeve cuffs different color matches that of the draw strings. It's just darker than the rest of the shirt.

Oh I know it says black. It’s just that it also seems to more or less match the exact layout of this, which looked darker in person than it does the photo below. Darker cuffs, drawstrings, inside of hood, and stripe on hood. And the bookstore lighting is bright, and I’ve seen black look charcoal under lighting before. I’ll be down at the bookstore maybe tomorrow, and definitely Wednesday and try and remember to see what the tag says for the colorway.

Maybe they did produce it in “black” and dark charcoal. It’ll sell well, I’m sure. This style is pretty popular for working out.

fc25826d58218c7346775e6b6ca7fdb1.jpg

Oh I know it says black. It’s just that it also seems to more or less match the exact layout of this, which looked darker in person than it does the photo below. Darker cuffs, drawstrings, inside of hood, and stripe on hood. And the bookstore lighting is bright, and I’ve seen black look charcoal under lighting before. I’ll be down at the bookstore maybe tomorrow, and definitely Wednesday and try and remember to see what the tag says for the colorway.

Maybe they did produce it in “black” and dark charcoal. It’ll sell well, I’m sure. This style is pretty popular for working out.

fc25826d58218c7346775e6b6ca7fdb1.jpg
On my screen, at least, the two shirts look very different, so I'm guessing that they are indeed two different shirts.

Just wait for the Adidas expert to answer your question ;) edit. Looks like he already did lol
I don't know you personally, but I generally like you on these threads, because we both like gold almost exclusively. But I do know @chris975d personally, and I can promise you that, because of the nature of his job, he knows more about these things than all of us who post on here do added together.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't know you personally, but I generally like you on these threads, because we both like gold almost exclusively. But I do know @chris975d personally, and I can promise you that, because of the nature of his job, he knows more about these things than all of us who post on here do added together.

It’s all good super! It’s just banter back and forth (at least to me) between GT fans. At the end of the day, I think we all want the same things. More gold to wear...even though I sent you a pic of me in a navy shirt with Stansbury. Ha!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
@chris975d are these the same NMDs you got? I think you said they were “sand” or “tan” so I didn’t know if “savannah” was a different color?

3d8c31f28eba8b4e9624dc9f033f43bc.png

Adidas lists them as a new color way but I found tan/tan/tan at dicks.

f31dae1262a7544da73f429b70632d73.png

Was trying to decide if it is the same shoe, and just a different naming convention. I thought adidas called it sand, and it seems weird to have two names for one color but thought you might know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
@chris975d are these the same NMDs you got? I think you said they were “sand” or “tan” so I didn’t know if “savannah” was a different color?

3d8c31f28eba8b4e9624dc9f033f43bc.png

Adidas lists them as a new color way but I found tan/tan/tan at dicks.

f31dae1262a7544da73f429b70632d73.png

Was trying to decide if it is the same shoe, and just a different naming convention. I thought adidas called it sand, and it seems weird to have two names for one color but thought you might know.

Same shoe. I ordered mine from Dicks SG as well.

Milwaukee

Banned
Nice pickup @MidtownJacket. Please take a pic of them beside our adidas tech gold for comparison! (if it matches the gold GT on the navy gear then I’m in luck). NMD’s are my favorite shoe on the market currently. I still don’t understand why shoe companies continue to offer all the better color schemes for athletic shoes in the women’s section and make them unavailable for men. Adidas and Nike has done this for decades unfortunately.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Nice pickup @MidtownJacket. Please take a pic of them beside our adidas tech gold for comparison! (if it matches the gold GT on the navy gear then I’m in luck). NMD’s are my favorite shoe on the market currently. I still don’t understand why shoe companies continue to offer all the better color schemes for athletic shoes in the women’s section and make them unavailable for men. Adidas and Nike has done this for decades unfortunately.

Thanks man @chris975d posted these earlier in the thread:
dee3282e9fe6cfc95480c40b24cddbf7.png

I’m presuming this will be the same colorway, but happy to post them when I get them.

I am planning on rocking these most of the spring and summer sans sock aka CGC.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck

Here are the NMDs next to the actual “sand”/Tech Gold colored silk screen on a navy Adidas hoodie. I believe this is the exact comparison/side by side you were asking for.

7b07511e46e255ce14d217628c741e8b.jpg