2020 Adidas Swag Thread

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Ended up being not all too bad of a match for Adidas GT “gold”.

f10d696f7777ad16d3637ea67c3777f4.jpg

I should’ve pounced on that sale. Now I am buying them back at regular price. #Stupid hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m really not sure what being a sidewalk fan has to do with purchasing gold apparel. B&N cashier didn’t ask me what year I graduated before I bought the items.
Haha! I was having the same “do-huh?” moment when I read that post, but you articulated what was in my head better than I could have.

I’m really not sure what being a sidewalk fan has to do with purchasing gold apparel. B&N cashier didn’t ask me what year I graduated before I bought the items.
The point I was trying to make is that sidewalk fans, as well as fans who are never able to attend games, don't always know where, or have the opportunity to find quality Tech gear like those of us on here do

Last edited:

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck

I’ve been really wanting the top pair. Of course they would be women’s. Dammit. And if they only went to a size 12, I could make them work, as Adidas 12 would be a men’s 11 by their conversion.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Not Adidas and not "Tech gold" but for those of us jonesing for WHITE and GOLD gear, this is pretty fire from the bookstore:

View attachment 7845
Love it, that's what Tech gold should be to me. A dark, rich, distinct gold that matches the Wreck. Also matches the gold stripe on white helmets we wore last season. Would be gorgeous on a jersey.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
God damn. I’ve been waiting on these to drop. Didn’t k ow they were women’s only....

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Love it, that's what Tech gold should be to me. A dark, rich, distinct gold that matches the Wreck. Also matches the gold stripe on white helmets we wore last season. Would be gorgeous on a jersey.

I do like that too. Have always felt our current gold needs to be darker. It’s too much like khaki. I may get that hoodie. But nothing else GT gold will match it.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Not Adidas and not "Tech gold" but for those of us jonesing for WHITE and GOLD gear, this is pretty fire from the bookstore:

View attachment 7845

How hard is it for adidas to make stuff like this. Stitched on lettering, GT patch on the side. And Cotton based clothes. This is EXACTLY what I want. I feel this would sell more than all this "performance" crap. Not everyone is 6'2 170lbs. Performance gear only looks good on those who perform

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
How hard is it for adidas to make stuff like this. Stitched on lettering, GT patch on the side. And Cotton based clothes. This is EXACTLY what I want. I feel this would sell more than all this "performance" crap. Not everyone is 6'2 170lbs. Performance gear only looks good on those who perform

Why does it have to be Adidas that makes it? It’s offered right here by this company.