2020 Adidas Swag Thread

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Don’t think I had seen this before:

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...rts-19adimncgtchnvymwgat/19adimncgtchnvymwgat

19ADIMNCGTCHNVYMWGAT

But they’re 30% at ****’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
Hopefully the quality of stuff is better this year. 2018 Adidas gear was much thicker, nicer, and overall better quality. This year it seemed thinner and cheaper. To each their own - but I liked the 2018 gear better and wish I had bought more items that year

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Hopefully the quality of stuff is better this year. 2018 Adidas gear was much thicker, nicer, and overall better quality. This year it seemed thinner and cheaper. To each their own - but I liked the 2018 gear better and wish I had bought more items that year

i agree

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I think you all are spot on about the thickness being better in 2018, I still wear the white shoulder / blue body navy polo and quarterzip more than I do the 2019 sideline stuff and the 2019 stuff has pulls throughout it. Which is a total bummer.. workout gear shouldn't have to be washed in a separate zip baggie for delicate clothes, and yet this is where I have found myself regrettably.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I agree the quality and the design itself this year was terrible. I still wear my items from 2018 mainly. I do have a gold polo from 2019 I wear, but I like the one from 2018 better - it had a little more "meat" to it and the sleeves were not the t-shirt length.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I didn't get any Adidas gear in 2018 except a t shirt, but I got several items this year and they were all crap quality. I'll be sticking with my UA stuff unless Adidas can get it together and make something of quality.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My complaint this year was the fit of some apparel. The game mode stuff was badly miss sized. The zip up hoodie was really bad. I’m 6’3” 195 and had to get a medium.
There was a lot of the Sri fit type stuff I don’t care for. I want everyday t shirts.
Now the football jersey’s were a lot better with fit and quality. They better make a gold one next year!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I’m interested to hear your feedback on that one. I ordered that in an XL (my usual size for non-GameMode adidas) and it’s laughably small. Like...can’t even wear it small. Almost like it’s a mislabeled youth XL.

Bummer

MidtownJacket

Staff member
View attachment 7504 https://houseofheat.co/adidas/adidas-ultra-boost-20-white-metallic-gold-eg0727-release-date-info/
They’re made for Real Madrid but these are dropping sometime early 2020.
@Ibeeballin I know you’re coping these!

If anyone sees these for sale please post here. I’m definitely looking to pick up a pair.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m interested to hear your feedback on that one. I ordered that in an XL (my usual size for non-GameMode adidas) and it’s laughably small. Like...can’t even wear it small. Almost like it’s a mislabeled youth XL.
I thought the same thing about another Adidas pullover I bought (& returned) at the bookstore this fall. I wonder if they didn't unintentionally mislabel female/male garmets?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I thought the same thing about another Adidas pullover I bought (& returned) at the bookstore this fall. I wonder if they didn't unintentionally mislabel female/male garmets?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Could be. That happened with a shipment of gold GameMode polos the bookstore got not too long ago (couple of months). I grabbed a large when the clerk pointed me to them and tried it on. My arm wouldn’t fit in the sleeve, and normally thats my gamemode polo size. Then I looked closely...there were 4 or 5 buttons on the placket vs the 3 for men’s, and they buttoned from the opposite side of men’s shirts. I said to the employee... these are women’s. Apparently the boxes said (and employees thought) otherwise, and gamemode gold women’s polos weren’t officially released. But there is/was a whole size run of them, and the never officially released thing seems true, as I’ve never seen that specific shirt sold online as a women’s shirt anywhere...look on the bookstore website, or any of the Fanatics-owned sites (ramblinwreckstore, etc) for women’s gamemode polos...you won’t find them.