2020 ACC Football Season Update

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
I like this a lot.
10 Conf games
Competing with ND for Conf title
Clemson, ND, FSU, Miami all in same year but will miss Va Tech

sec is leaning to no out of conf game but I bet it’s no out of conf game out of same state, ACC most have talked to SEC because of:
GT vs UGA
FSU vs u FL
Clemson vs USCe
Louisville vs Kentucky
Pitt vs Penn St

I’m reading rumors of us opening the season at UGA. That would be weird.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
So a question as a season ticket holder opting to go to games; We paid for 7 home games, but will only have 5 home games. With the OOC game in question, a max of 6 home games. Did the ticket office know about this scheduling situation?
yes they will call you and ask if you will let them keep the money and they will send it back to you after the season or you can add it to next year.( did not ask about the ND game if they will move it back to BDS

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Reports coming in that the SEC is close to an agreement on a 10 game conference only season which would not allow SEC teams to play their ACC rivals. If that happens, I wonder who our 11th game would be or would we even have one?
Not gonna matter. Tech and Georgia will play.

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
Reports coming in that the SEC is close to an agreement on a 10 game conference only season which would not allow SEC teams to play their ACC rivals. If that happens, I wonder who our 11th game would be or would we even have one?

The ACC with SEC rivals are all on GT’s schedule so I doubt it.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer

Ball is in SEC's court now for non-conference game. If I understand it correctly, the ACC is allowing a non-conference game as long as it is played within the state (including your home stadium), so GT could hypothetically add UCF back as long as it is at BDS.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

Ball is in SEC's court now for non-conference game. If I understand it correctly, the ACC is allowing a non-conference game as long as it is played within the state (including your home stadium), so GT could hypothetically add UCF back as long as it is at BDS.

So eventually the SEC will give in here

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Is ND still in MBS?

I assume that will depend on capacity limits. It will cost the GTAA more money to play the game in MBS. If they can't sell enough tickets to make up the difference, then they probably won't. If they can sell enough tickets to make more money at MBS, then the probably will.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Yep, ND gets to share the NBC$s...
Of course this assumes games are played.

Come on ACC and do not screw me by giving GT a home game on 10/2.