2020-2021 NCAAT Projections for the ACC

Deleted member 2897

Here's Joe Lunardi's first bracketology for the 2021 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament:cool: He has 6 ACC teams going to the NCAA Tournament in 2021.

Duke #1 Seed
Virginia #2 Seed
FSU #4 Seed
North Carolina #5 Seed
Louisville #7 Seed
Miami #10 Seed

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Joe Lunardi has Georgia Tech on the next four out list with Clemson,Marquette and Butler:rolleyes:

I was going to laugh at him, but if he's predicting we won't go to the tournament because our starters miss 25-30 games due to injuries, the odds would be highly in his favor of being correct based on the last few years.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I think the Yellow Jackets will win 18-19 games in the 2020-2021 season.
I looked at the Acc home/away, home only and away only and we have one of the best home schedules in years! That being said, OOC we have a B10 opponent, Kentucky at whatever it’s called now where the Hawks play, UGA at home and Stanford in NYC. I think we go 8-2 at worst OOC and 12-8 in acc play. 20-10 overall.
If we get a capable big and someone can consistently knock down 3’s besides Mike, we could be a second weekend team in the NCAAT

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I looked at the Acc home/away, home only and away only and we have one of the best home schedules in years! That being said, OOC we have a B10 opponent, Kentucky at whatever it’s called now where the Hawks play, UGA at home and Stanford in NYC. I think we go 8-2 at worst OOC and 12-8 in acc play. 20-10 overall.
If we get a capable big and someone can consistently knock down 3’s besides Mike, we could be a second weekend team in the NCAAT
I hope you're right that would be great:):cool::D:smuggrin:(y)

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Here are the ACC teams that i think will go to the 2021 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament and the 2021 NIT Tournament:):cool::D:smuggrin:

2021 NCAA Tournament

Duke #2 Seed
Virginia #3 Seed
FSU #5 Seed
Louisville #5 Seed
North Carolina #6 Seef
Georgia Tech #7 Seed
Miami #9 Seed

2021 NIT Tournament

Clemson #2 Seed
Syracuse #3 Seed
Wake Forest #4 Seed