2020-2021 GT Hoops Schedule

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Try Fox Sports Go on your tablet or phone. I was able to get Atlanta United soccer games on the app (couldn't watch on TV due to ongoing issues between Sinclair / Fox Sports and pretty much all the MVNOs)
Thanks. I tried that and FSGO wants me to sign in with my TV provider login. YouTube TV is not one of their options.

Deleted member 2897

I cannot argue with 6-1 OOC, but 13-7 in the ACC will be a stretch.

Something to understand is that home and road games will not have the same importance this year if fans are not allowed. And that is likely to be the case. So, playing at Cameron may not be as daunting as in most years. But, whatever advantage we might have at home will also be lost. The difficulty of playing Duke anywhere cannot be overstated. The same goes for UVA and Florida State. Right there are six games where we will have to play above our 2019-20 level to have a chance. Add UNC to the list and you have seven games in conference against teams in the pre-season top 25. We're at #60 in one preview. To finish at 13-7 we may to win all the rest of our games. That is worse than daunting. Do I think 13-7 is possible? Yes, but not likely.

And then there is the ever present danger of a COVID-19 cluster happening that cancels games that cannot be rescheduled. If we stay healthy enough (including not exposed to another team who tests positive) to be ready to play every game, there is also the chance that other teams testing positive might have to cancel. I think the basketball season is much more of a crap shoot than football.

Yea with the mix of teams we play, 11-9 would be a big win.