2019 season ticket sales

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Anybody know how it compares to 17?
All I could find was this article from last August that said the OVERALL attendance in 2017 was the lowest since 2012. It's known that overall attendance had decreased each year since 2015, so I think the best number to beat is the 2015 season ticket sales and attendance, which was our peak. That was the last time I remember the student section being packed to the point of people standing in the stairways.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
If we win, we will have better attendance. If we lose, and especially if we lose ugly, the attendance will be worse. Yes, the die hard fans will still be there, but there are not enough of them. If we are not winning, students will need to be lured to the games with concerts and other distractions, unless we want empty seats.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
If we win, we will have better attendance. If we lose, and especially if we lose ugly, the attendance will be worse. Yes, the die hard fans will still be there, but there are not enough of them. If we are not winning, students will need to be lured to the games with concerts and other distractions, unless we want empty seats.
What do you mean by “them”, and not “us”...:cautious:

LibertyTurns

Banned
Historically our season ticket sales are always higher the years UGA is on the schedule. Does anyone know the actual number sold?
I tried to look it up & came across an article where we sold out of season tickets in 2017. Rather odd. I don’t remember Bobby Dodd being filled to capacity except for that one wretched game.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
We'll find out November 30, 2019 if the uptick in season tickets was by Tech fans buying into the 404 takeover, or if there's black and red everywhere in the stadium.