2019 Masters

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Tiger is in it!! It just looks like he started to get that swagger back today. I would love to see him win just one more major.

Milwaukee

Banned
Probably the best tweet in the history of Twitter. Seriously.

Throws a little shade at Kuchar but it's all in good fun if you're familiar with the Kuchar tipping scandal. Just an epic tweet all around.

"Hit BOMBS and attack the pin" LMAO. Epic.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Probably the best tweet in the history of Twitter. Seriously.

Throws a little shade at Kuchar but it's all in good fun if you're familiar with the Kuchar tipping scandal. Just an epic tweet all around.

"Hit BOMBS and attack the pin" LMAO. Epic.

Yeah we need cheap shots from a guy that hit a rolling ball, crapping on Tom Watson and Hal Sutton in the Ryder Cup a decade or so apart, his insider trading garbage, money laundering & illegal gambling and lastly he is caught up in the college admissions bribery ****. Yeah, he says he didn't do any of that crap with the admissions but he’s got a lot of balls ****ing with one of the best & nicest tour professionals as well as what appears to be a good human being. Mickelson’s always been a **** & this is just another example. Tiger regularly kicked his butt when he was in his prime and now I’m glad.

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah we need cheap shots from a guy that hit a rolling ball, crapping on Tom Watson and Hal Sutton in the Ryder Cup a decade or so apart, his insider trading garbage, money laundering & illegal gambling and lastly he is caught up in the college admissions bribery ****. Yeah, he says he didn't do any of that crap with the admissions but he’s got a lot of balls ****ing with one of the best & nicest tour professionals as well as what appears to be a good human being. Mickelson’s always been a **** & this is just another example. Tiger regularly kicked his butt when he was in his prime and now I’m glad.
Hahaha. You don't have a clue about professional pasture pool do you? Stick to politics, man.

LibertyTurns

Banned
And Watson was an awful captain. Phil had the nuts to call him out.
Watson wasn’t a good captain. Mickelson did his normal deal. He was a ****. What was that the 6th year in a row at that point the US got beat? I know he was pissed having been benched in Round 2 in 2014, but the team got their asses kicked. It was a superior show of sportmanship to cry like a little ***** afterwards.

Milwaukee

Banned
200w (38).gif

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
Watson wasn’t a good captain. Mickelson did his normal deal. He was a ****. What was that the 6th year in a row at that point the US got beat? I know he was pissed having been benched in Round 2 in 2014, but the team got their asses kicked. It was a superior show of sportmanship to cry like a little ***** afterwards.
Kutchar and Mickelson have a history of needling each other. Kuchar is considered one of the biggest pranksters on the tour. It is all in good fun and believe me, Kuch will get even.

As far as Mickelson goes, he is a love him or hate him kind of guy. I have a friend who works at the PGA of America who absolutely can't stand him.

Milwaukee

Banned
Kutchar and Mickelson have a history of needling each other. Kuchar is considered one of the biggest pranksters on the tour. It is all in good fun and believe me, Kuch will get even.

As far as Mickelson goes, he is a love him or hate him kind of guy. I have a friend who works at the PGA of America who absolutely can't stand him.

Correct, they are friends. The jab was funny as hell.